Another reason that Guns N' Roses should play new music

Tyler Drama

Seems like alot of people forget that this is the US leg of the tour to promote the release of CD.... Yes there was 02 & 06, but there was no album then... Why would they play new songs not on CD? They are playing the newest released songs that US crowds have not had the chance to see live (just because we watch them on Youtube from all over the world)

Seems like alot of people forget that this is the US leg of the tour to promote the release of CD.... Yes there was 02 & 06, but there was no album then... Why would they play new songs not on CD? They are playing the newest released songs that US crowds have not had the chance to see live (just because we watch them on Youtube from all over the world)

That is also true. However, if they do not play a new song on their upcoming European tour(which they have toured before post-Chidem), it will render your point moot.

That is also true. However, if they do not play a new song on their upcoming European tour(which they have toured before post-Chidem), it will render your point moot.

Yes, but should people be expecting new material on this tour if there is no commitment by the band to play any?

Exactly.

I remember an interview with Tom Zutaut a few years ago, and he said that the studio version of Chinese Democracy from the 2001 era blew away the version that ended up getting released. According to him, it was more raw, not so layered, and had more of a GnR feel to it. I would love to hear it.

I remember an interview with Tom Zutaut a few years ago, and he said that the studio version of Chinese Democracy from the 2001 era blew away the version that ended up getting released. According to him, it was more raw, not so layered, and had more of a GnR feel to it. I would love to hear it.

Agreed, hearing this version of Chinese has motivated me to get that whole show on my car stereo. Fuckin amazin track