Atlanta Show at The Tabernacle 3/1

Bertie Higgins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably not going to be able to make it (wife is having her wisdom teeth out that day), but I live in ATL so I know the area. It's not nearly as bad as people are saying, especially since the GA Aquarium went up nearby. Phillips Arena is also nearby, and Centennial Park. It's not a dangerous area as long as you keep your wits about you.

There's a Ted's Montana Grill less than 500 feet from The Tabernacle, on the corner of Luckie Street and Spring Street. It's a nice place with a full bar. If anyone wants to meet up before the show, that's where I'd recommend.

Map with walking directions

Edited by Verruckt

I'll be there. I got the gen addmission tickets, the first day they went on sale trying to get the 123.00 resrved to no luck. Went on there today, and they have awesome reserved seats on sale...WTF?!?!

I was hoping to avoid getting there super early and stand in line, but I guess thats what I'll have to do. At least the weather is suppose to be nice.

Does anyone know who the opening band is?

I noticed that earlier today that they had reserved seats available. I can't believe it isn't sold out yet. But it is very short notice so a lot of people couldn't swing it. No idea who the opening band is. I'm pretty sure it will be somebody I've never heard of though. Here's hoping to good weather tomorrow!

Thanks will do! I hope we get to meet them - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Just try to stay late and head toward the back. Just ask the people who went to Philly show for advice!

Good call. Yeah, I need to see how the Philly people did it!

Edited by Bertie Higgins

Thanks will do! I hope we get to meet them - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Just try to stay late and head toward the back. Just ask the people who went to Philly show for advice!

Good call. Yeah, I need to see hot the Philly people did it!

Start asking, now! Not soon. ;-)

Hey guys if security is cool I'm goin to do a live stream from

My phone like I did for Kansas city

That would be sweet :thumbsup:

I think I'm gonna hit a bar up close by..bumble is the man by the way..any chance of Axl being in vip tomorrow?

What do you mean Axl being in vip?