Atlanta Show at The Tabernacle 3/1

Bertie Higgins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I love your song Key Largo Bertie. It's very inspiring. I've posted a link for all of you fans who don't know that we've got a celebrity amongst us.

Also, Atlanta fans - the most GNR-friendly bar in town is the Red Door on Roswell Rd. in Buckhead. The patrons and employees there play more GNR on their jukebox than anything else. I spent years and lots of $$$ there conditioning their weekend crowd to love and play GNR songs. After awhile, I didnt have to put money in the jukebox anymore. Rocket Queen would just play automatically for me because other people became familiar and always played it.

I'll be there. How does it work if I just have general admission tickets? Do the gold vip and all of that get access and then me? Is it worth getting in line hours early if I can't get to the rail? I've been to shows in 02, 06, and 11 and they've never had this vip thing..just not sure how it works.

Edited by grogmug

I'll be there. How does it work if I just have general admission tickets? Do the gold vip and all of that get access and then me? Is it worth getting in line hours early if I can't get to the rail? I've been to shows in 02, 06, and 11 and they've never had this vip thing..just not sure how it works.

I'm not really sure. Gold VIP gets in 15 minutes early, but I'm sure it can't hurt to get in line early. Does anybody else know?

:wave

So that makes 4 of us!