Atlanta Show at The Tabernacle 3/1

Bertie Higgins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl screwed up the end of You're Crazy.

Sounded to me like he was just changing it up. No reason he has to sing it exactly the same way every night. Imagine how boring that would get.

No, I think the music ended before Axl said "Bring it down, you're fuckin' crazy", meaning he probably started late on that last part.

Edited by axlsalinger

Sounded to me like he was just changing it up. No reason he has to sing it exactly the same way every night. Imagine how boring that would get.

Trust me, he messed up.

And by the way, they play basically the same setlist every night. Imagine how boring that must get.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

James Bond Theme (Richard Fortus Solo)

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Oh My God, it is so freakin' annoying to hear OH MY GOD be shouted before every song. Get a grip people! Must be pretty annoying for the band too.

Sorry if it is axlrose4life yelling that, I do appreciate the stream!

Gotta agree, the OMG thing is so 2011. Just relax and enjoy the show as it is!

Trust me, he messed up.

And by the way, they play basically the same setlist every night. Imagine how boring that must get.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Watching the stream from this angle is bringin' back some memories, eh?

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Minus the thong :tongue2:

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Always :thumbsup:

Never got to tell you, you're an awesome dude

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Always :thumbsup:

Never got to tell you, you're an awesome dude

As are you - hopefully we get another chance at one of these shows sooner than later!

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

It does for me, was there in that very spot 6 days ago. No one prepares you for the emptiness you feel after a GNR show in the following days. There should be a support group or a special chamber you enter before you are hit with realty the next day.

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

It does for me, was there in that very spot 6 days ago. No one prepares you for the emptiness you feel after a GNR show in the following days. There should be a support group or a special chamber you enter before you are hit with realty the next day.

Is it like a depression for a few days till you get back to normal?

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Even after a decade of waiting, the speed with which Philly happened (only a week between announcement and show) made the whole thing a blur. If it weren't for the signed photo and Dj's pick in my hand, I'd hardly even believe it had happened. Definitely can't wait for their next east cost jaunt already :tongue2:

But yeah, that's the spot I had for Philly - front row right at Axl's right monitor.

Edited by axlslash

Trust me, he messed up.

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Is it like a depression for a few days till you get back to normal?

Kind of, it is really hard to explain. I exprienced it after both shows I have seen, took 2 weeks the last time to feel "normal." Let's see how long it takes this time! I am not sure if these streams make it better or worse! I will go with BETTER!

I'm surprised at how much I've come to like Motivation. I'm glad he's stuck with this one over the covers he was doing earlier in the tour. Great song.

That song alone live made me get Tommy's two solo albums. Very cool stuff by him. ONE MAN MUTINY is also an awesome song

I'm surprised at how much I've come to like Motivation. I'm glad he's stuck with this one over the covers he was doing earlier in the tour. Great song.

That song alone live made me get Tommy's two solo albums. Very cool stuff by him. ONE MAN MUTINY is also an awesome song

Thanks, I'll check it out!