Atlanta Show at The Tabernacle 3/1

Bertie Higgins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right before Better, Axl told the band to stop that shit, or turn that shit off or something like that and give him a guitar. I remember that he said "give me a guitar" because I was like holy shit Axl is going to play guitar tonight? I thought what kind of trickery is this? And then they jumped into Better.

Axl threw his mic in the air and walked off then whole band except bumble. Bumble was in so much pain sitting on a amp. He then put his finger up and said 1 min and walked off stage. Then a few mins later band came back. Not sure what happen. Axl was extremely happy then this happened. He then went to being happy again

Band didn't know I was streaming. Well bumble did but I didn't let tommy know lol. Tommy gave me his Gnr wrist band!

Axl threw his mic in the air and walked off then whole band except bumble. Bumble was in so much pain sitting on a amp. He then put his finger up and said 1 min and walked off stage. Then a few mins later band came back. Not sure what happen. Axl was extremely happy then this happened. He then went to being happy again

Band didn't know I was streaming. Well bumble did but I didn't let tommy know lol. Tommy gave me his Gnr wrist band!

I was more referring to Fernando being in your corner. That is huge, and should mean that Axl either likes it or doesn't care. Not sure why Tommy would, but whatever. Bumble's got your back too.

I was watching for a bit and I really had to leave the room and do a couple of things, and kept saying, just one more song. Oh Rocket Queen's on, I'll step out after this one, lol. I kept figuring the stream would stop but you got most of the show.

Also a funny story after the show. me and DBurcham ( Dustin Burcham ) and ultrastar were all hanging out in the back after the show. The band came out and dj had a load on him and laid it down and came to hug fans, take pics. He was in a hurry and had to get in the van. The band left and Dj left his Shirt behind. Well Dustin told some stage hand that he dropped his shirt and ended up giving him DJ's shirt lol.

And they say this guy isn't bipolar! Sorry bad joke!

Any ideas on why Axl and bumble walked off stage?

I wanna clear this up. Axl threw down his mic and walked off stage. The rest of the band walked off as well, except Bumble who was over by his amp. After about 30 seconds, he shook his head and walked off as well. Then, after a while, Frank came back on and everyone followed. So it wasn't just Axl and Bumblefoot.

Is there vid of this? Thanks!

Happy birthday Kat

I just love his normal singing voice! He has such a rich tone and he sounds effortless. It really frustrates me that he doesn't use it enough. He would really sound great doing more acoustic ballads like Patience or do more soft covers. So much wasted potential 'sigh'

Any ideas on why Axl and bumble walked off stage?

I wanna clear this up. Axl threw down his mic and walked off stage. The rest of the band walked off as well, except Bumble who was over by his amp. After about 30 seconds, he shook his head and walked off as well. Then, after a while, Frank came back on and everyone followed. So it wasn't just Axl and Bumblefoot.

I see...... Any idea on what caused everyone to walk off? Was it somerthing that Axl got pissed about or was it more of a whole band thing? Just would like to know what happened to cause them to leave.

Edited by bigcountry