Proof that GNR reunion would be Awsome

rocker rockstar

Here is proof that GNR reunion would be awsome. Just check out some of the near reunions of GNR in the recent past. Via youtube.... Personally a tour with Matt and Steven as drummers would be really cool because they could do all the songs. My personal opinion Axl singing could be the question mark of a reunion living up to expectations.

Paradise City - Duff Slash Steven Adler

http://youtu.be/90-5gHqj_ms

Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Steven Adler - Mr. Brownstone

Velvet Revolver - It's so Easy (Fet Izzy Stradlin) (of course slash, duff, matt in VR)

Camp Freddie - Jumping Jack Flash- izzy slash duff matt

Velvet Revolver - Patience - slash, duff, matt

Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum Jamming

It's So Easy- Velvet Revolver (slash, matt, duff)

http://youtu.be/3ZmI7vi2NPU

Edited by rocker rockstar

this is a gnr forum and forum members don't want a reunion

NOW THIS is a lol.

But i know, i know.

this band is perfect, the past is the past, this new band has got more talent than the old band blabla

But reatcing a reunion like this is always annoyes me.

(for the record: i don't hate the nuband, but the old is always my preference)

What I can't comprehend is how people are totally cool with the nostalgic, cash grab tours with a cover band, but not with the people who actually contributed to what people are paying money to see. Boggles my mind.

I am a big fan of old GNR or I like to say Classic GNR. I remember when AFD came out and the excitement I had when I first heard Welcome to the Jungle. That song I just totally loved and played over and over on the jukebox. I never got tired of that song. I was very impressed with Axl's screem in the begining of the Jungle. Would love to hear a reunion tour.

Edited by rocker rockstar

• 2 months later...