Axl's Voice For Europe

Paulywauly

Have you gone to any of the recent concerts? Probably not. If you had, you'd know you can't really tell the difference if you're in the crowd. Hell, I went to RiR4. I thought he sounded normal until I got home and watched it again.

To be fair there WAS rasp at times in RiR4, I think its just the sharp contrast between those vocals and 2010 vocals which made RiR sound so poor...there were a few decent vocal moments at that show...

Im sure Axl himself knows that he is not singing the songs like he used to.And dont tell me that you cant know if he is singing good or bad watching a video of youtube.I have tons of VHs (bootlegs) aand you can see if the show is good or not.So i think people saying that he is sounding good is a crap.

He sounds great live no matter what, so if you're going to a live show, why worry? He sounded amazing live at all the shows I've been to. Even the ones where he didn't sound as good on the streams.

So you are saying that the streams doesnt catch the rasp? LOL

He sounds great live no matter what, so if you're going to a live show, why worry? He sounded amazing live at all the shows I've been to. Even the ones where he didn't sound as good on the streams.

I'm saying he sounds worse when he is singing into a direct mic feed that is not mixed correctly. I'm saying that he sounds better when his voice is heard how it is intended to at a live show, when it is projected to the live crowd. I'm saying when you are there live you don't care about "rasp" or anything like that.

I'm saying he sounds worse when he is singing into a direct mic feed that is not mixed correctly. I'm saying that he sounds better when his voice is heard how it is intended to at a live show, when it is projected to the live crowd. I'm saying when you are there live you don't care about "rasp" or anything like that.

what you mean is he sounds better when his voice is hidden by the guitars, the streams have his voice volume higher so you can hear how he realy sounds, watching live in the hall the volume will be turned down to fit in with the guitars and it wont stand out as much so should sound better

what you mean is he sounds better when his voice is hidden by the guitars, the streams have his voice volume higher so you can hear how he realy sounds, watching live in the hall the volume will be turned down to fit in with the guitars and it wont stand out as much so should sound better

It doesn't matter what the reasons are as long as the audience says his singing was great.

I think you people are exaggerating. You can´t judge a performance from a video and I know it myself because I´ve seen videos of the shows I attended and they had nothing to do with how good the show and Axl´s voice actually were.

Also, why should we be worried for Axl´s voice? He is a professional and he knows what to do and how to work his voice, it´s not like he´s new to the business...you know. The voice is like a muscle and it needs a warm up so, the more shows the better he will sing, it´s always like this, I don´t understand why people freak out and start talking bullshit. :shrugs: