A FEW NICE NEW ADDITIONS TO MY COLLECTION

little hon

How much did you pay for the spaghetti and sauce?

they werent cheap to be honest but i had to have them , the spaghetti ended up £44 and the sauce was £50 plus shipping costs ! they rarely come up for auction or sale so the price is quite steep when they do :thumbsdown:

So jealous! Let me know about the sauce...

tim the guy sent the can of sauce with the spaghetti pack and it was wrapped in a plastic bag cos it had split , i know he said the can was free in the description but why send a can thats fit for the bin ??? the sauce had leaked on the packaging and it was lucky the seller had wrapped the spaghetti up so well it didnt go on the packaging , plus i had to pay extra postage for this can ! not to amused !!

they werent cheap to be honest but i had to have them , the spaghetti ended up £44 and the sauce was £50 plus shipping costs ! they rarely come up for auction or sale so the price is quite steep when they do :thumbsdown:

That's an expensive meal. I bought some spaghetti and sauce for $3 today. ;)

That's an expensive meal. I bought some spaghetti and sauce for $3 today. ;)

haha probably about 17 years out of use by on the sauce

So jealous! Let me know about the sauce...

tim the guy sent the can of sauce with the spaghetti pack and it was wrapped in a plastic bag cos it had split , i know he said the can was free in the description but why send a can thats fit for the bin ??? the sauce had leaked on the packaging and it was lucky the seller had wrapped the spaghetti up so well it didnt go on the packaging , plus i had to pay extra postage for this can ! not to amused !!

Oh that sux! Others though have reported similar problems with the sauce can. Since you have an intact one, maybe you should ask the person you bought it from how long they've had it and what the conditions were like where they stored it. Clearly there is some way to keep it from"exploding". Good luck!