DJ on live stream right now

gunsguy

Did he mention when they're planning to come to south america?
That's the question =p , if they come to São Paulo i'll go !

Hell, If they come to São Paulo and Rio, I'll be going to both of them.

I was at São Paulo 2010 and it was a hell of show ! Hope they will be back this year =p

Yeah.... must've been amazing. You guys got IRS, If The World and Shacklers. We got stage collapsing, reschedule and none of those songs <_<

But still.... best damn concert of my life.

Got both. Didn't even leave my brother's house in Rio, I was sleeping because had only a couple of hours between the São Paulo gig and the flight. People called me (I guess it was Bruno Poeys) saying the stage had colapsed and that I shouldn't bother going to the show anymore, lol.

Yeah, I was in line when it collapsed. Very disappointing. I got really depressed the next few days before they confirmed they were coming back.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I prefer musicians who are all about the art, and who respect themselves by not trying to be something they are not........and most importantly who are interest in the MUSIC.....first and formost"

What? lol who says he isn't serious about his music and art? Just cause he like attention, just cause he's in the media? smh or I believe I'm getting that part wrong.

And voodoo child, please that will always be with Axl, of course now you have folks who revel in the fact that he isn't some rail stick thin guy and it seems they're glad that he's heavy, as if it's suppose those daily-fail type articles (there's plenty of other rubbish out there as well poking fun) to be humiliating/humbling for him. So unfortunately that and the usual "hired hand" stuff they start off and end with takes away from the performances itself sadly.

I think it's good for a musician to have their hands into non-music outlets, if they're into designing and drawing things up. Is he supposed to get wasted all day and just work on music, waiting for people to call him for sessions? He has the means to pursue his passions. Should an actor not produce someone else's movie and if it makes serious bank, not take the money?

Most musicians are entrepreneurs, it would be stupid if they didn't take advantage of a high profile gig and incorporate those other things into it. They look forward to endorsement deals and things like NAMM to help promote and get paid. That's not about playing music, that's about equipment.

It's like saying Jared Leto is taking someone's gig, or Juliette Lewis, because they're actors who also play music. Don't pigeonhole, but if they're promoting something that a fan feels is BS, then raise the BS flag. I think it's cool for a musician to design their own stage outfits, and if one or two people think it's badass and want to wear it for themselves, what's wrong with that?

If someone can do it all, as long as they don't fall through on their primary gig, should have the freedom to do what they want.

If Axl didn't have songs to license out to movies, he'd be trying to find other ways of having money coming in. But when you get a big budget movie handing you 6 figure checks to use in something like "Megamind", he can just enjoy his life on the down time. I'm pretty sure after watching that video, that he likes scouring swap meets in Pasadena for antiques, and is the "anonymous guy" in auctions.

I get you just quoting the other guy though lol, now I'm really glad they re confirmed that rio date for you "don'treallymatter" man, though I was happy anyhow :heart:

Edited by Nicc