is chinesedemocracy the most downloaded album of all time

Negosyo Pilipinas

I believe that title belongs to lady gaga or Adele.

I doubt it! But it could be close in a list since very few really wanted to buy Chinese Democracy, "no original members not worth spending my money" but, they were curious and even if they liked it they wouldn't admit it! :tongue2: So what else can you do? Oh yes! Download it!

No way! Have you met lady gaga fans? They're freaking crazy! They buy absolutely anything! No matter what kind of new crap she'll release next... And lots of them extremely loyal, only sticking to youtube while they wait for the real deal to buy it first than anyone. :confused:

Don't know about Adele fans though... :shrugs:

Edited by Lirosee

They broke MySpace streaming records right before it came out.

Myspace was already in the toilet by then. Streaming was also still relatively new.

Say whaaaaat?

By November 2008 Myspace was in severe decline. I'm not doubting it broke Myspace streaming records at the time, but it doesn't make it the most downloaded album of all time either.

Myspace was already in the toilet by then. Streaming was also still relatively new.

Say whaaaaat?

By November 2008 Myspace was in severe decline. I'm not doubting it broke Myspace streaming records at the time, but it doesn't make it the most downloaded album of all time either.

I can't comment on the Myspace thing but my reply was about you saying that streaming was relatively new. Not sure I agree with this at all. But back on topic, I don't think CD is anywhere close to the most downloaded album of all time either... But then again, what about Rock Band sales? Didn't they break records there (I'm not sure).

Say whaaaaat?

Who is Adele?

Come on... I'm sure you have seen her at least once... it's impossible not to see her! :book:

Say whaaaaat?

Who is Adele?

Come on... I'm sure you have seen her at least once... it's impossible not to see her! :book:

Nope,Guess I lead a Sheltered life :shrugs:

Say whaaaaat?

I can't comment on the Myspace thing but my reply was about you saying that streaming was relatively new. Not sure I agree with this at all. But back on topic, I don't think CD is anywhere close to the most downloaded album of all time either... But then again, what about Rock Band sales? Didn't they break records there (I'm not sure).

Streaming was not nearly as common as it is now. In fact, Youtube was just taking off in 2007. Just my opinion. Rock Band II(I think it was II, whichever featured Shacklers) did very well.

Say whaaaaat?

Who is Adele?

Adele

Say whaaaaat?

Who is Adele?

You're a lucky person then.

I believe that title belongs to lady gaga or Adele.

I doubt it! But it could be close in a list since very few really wanted to buy Chinese Democracy, "no original members not worth spending my money" but, they were curious and even if they liked it they wouldn't admit it! :tongue2: So what else can you do? Oh yes! Download it!

No way! Have you met lady gaga fans? They're freaking crazy! They buy absolutely anything! No matter what kind of new crap she'll release next... And lots of them extremely loyal, only sticking to youtube while they wait for the real deal to buy it first than anyone. :confused:

Don't know about Adele fans though... :shrugs:

The level of fame Lady Gaga has now, GNR had in 1990, but I have to think that with her namedropping hard rock and metal bands, she's played a part in sales.

tumblr_lmzvrb4bQq1qc2qdgo1_500.jpg

Adele's appeal is to different generations.

Edited by dalsh327

Say whaaaaat?

Who is Adele?

Same. I've heard of her but I don't know any of her songs or anything.