GN'R confusing tweet..

tsunta

@gunsnroses Now taking guesses on when the riff rips on G N' R 2012 Tour of Europe, what you got? #TimeWillTell

Tweet

10 years ago, I might have read this and been curious about what it meant and thought it may lead to some new song/bit of information. But now ive become immune to all the mysterious enigmatic crap.

"@gunsnroses Now taking guesses on when the riff rips on G N' R 2012 Tour of Europe, what you got? #TimeWillTell"

Utter bullshit, if you cant communicate in simple language just don't bother. Its pointless.

Edited by spunko12345

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Means theres more shows to be announced.

Every time I go to that fucking official website to see what shows are scheduled, I try to get to Page 2 of the events page but there's nothing to click on Page 1 to get me to Page 2. Why the fuck can't they get simple shit like that straight, it's fucking annoying as hell.

wtf? click on the arrow on the bottom right.

http://www.gunsnroses.com/events

No arrow anywhere on the page, maybe it's not compatible with some browsers (IE).

@gunsnroses Now taking guesses on when the riff rips on G N' R 2012 Tour of Europe, what you got? #TimeWillTell

Tweet

10 years ago, I might have read this and been curious about what it meant and thought it may lead to some new song/bit of information. But now ive become immune to all the mysterious enigmatic crap.

"@gunsnroses Now taking guesses on when the riff rips on G N' R 2012 Tour of Europe, what you got? #TimeWillTell"

Utter bullshit, if you cant communicate in simple language just don't bother. Its pointless.

well said

Stupid fuckin shit..

Half of the people who do PR for the band can't even speak English

he probably wants it that way hehe :thumbsup:

ah hell for we know, that itself is probably a joke of sorts on his part:xmasssanta: just to f8ck with folks/things I dunno

Stupid fuckin shit..

Yeah you tell those GNR people how to English!

Well did any1 of them graduate high school?

<_< now that's cold

No shit, fuck Axl himself never did. I fail to see a point hear on that. If you have ever met any of the people some are bashing you would know different, but no just keep on assuming things you have no idea about.

Stupid fuckin shit..

Yeah you tell those GNR people how to English!

Ha! Flayer firing on all 8 cylinders tonight.

Actually Americans don't speak English,we speak American and the dialect can vary depending on the region in which you live/grew up.