Eddie Trunk on Axl Rose, rnrHOF & GnR reunion.

AGS

He's just a fan. His words carry more weight because they happen to be broadcast and he has a platform, but his opinion is no more valid than anyone elses.

Speaking of "weight"- Maybe Axl would do TMS more often if they had free food? Big bag of donuts on that table.....Axl & Eddie could have a heavyweight battle for the ages.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just a fan. His words carry more weight because they happen to be broadcast and he has a platform, but his opinion is no more valid than anyone elses.

Speaking of "weight"- Maybe Axl would do TMS more often if they had free food? Big bag of donuts on that table.....Axl & Eddie could have a heavyweight battle for the ages.

:sleeper:

That was unnecessary.

How much more do you think you'll last here?

That was unnecessary.

You had to laugh. Who is heavier I wonder? Axl a little guy at around 5 foot 9" I think. Axl has "thick" skin...sure he's laughing too.

Edited by Snowmass

It's so great to see someone like Eddie Trunk support Axl. Don't get me wrong, I liked Duff's comments too, but he has subsequently posted a 'statement' from Izzy which, to say the least, was a bit ambiguous - Izzy still hasn't said that he won't be at the HOF, he just ended it "Adios Amigos" - what the hell does that mean? No wonder Axl keeps his distance, he's the only one that's got any backbone in my opinion.

I thought from the outset that the HOF was full of crap, it was clear they were playing a game. Well, Axl isn't playing ball! Good for him!

That was unnecessary.

You had to laugh. Who is heavier I wonder? Axl a little guy at around 5 foot 9" I think. Axl has "thick" skin...sure he's laughing too.

Stop being a dumbass Snowmass

That was unnecessary.

Stop being a dumbass Snowmass

All right....

Snowmass will continue to come to this site, complain about Axl, and tell us all how Axl is a big meanie.

But what Snowmass and his ilk don't understand is that by coming to this site, you're supporting Axl. Sweet sweet irony.

I don't exactly agree with everything Eddie says here, I think he's only giddy about this because RnRHOF got snubbed. I agree with him a little about the fans' outcry though.

That being said, I sort of glad there are people like him in the media that aren't totally bashing Axl. It's nice to know.

Eddie Trunk is Axl's ass kisser, nothing more....Couldn't even ask anything related to old Guns on That Metal Show...Was probably afraid that Axl would walk out if he did... <_<

Eddie Trunk is NOT an ass kisser. Eddie Trunk has always been the #1 anti-HoF guy for many reasons. He didn't ask Axl old GnR material 'cause it would be pointless and Axl would just stand up and walk away. See his Slash/Myles or his Steven Adler interview and see if he's an ass kisser. :shrugs:

Axl has always likes Eddie, ever since their first interview when he didn't ask him stupid questions about reunions, just about the current band. Eddie does to Axl what few journalists do. Respect him. See things from his point of view.

Of course Axl is going to want to see him again.

C'mon Eddie Trunk always kisses ass in his interviews

Well, that' what steven shoulda done. Instead, he ran his yap and it pushed axl to not want to join the band.

Tough being steven though, having no brain cells left and knowing deep down you're worthless.

by coming to this site, you're supporting Axl.

..How?

I was over doing it but it was funny. How does going on here support Axl? That'd be the official pay to use site.

ouch! how bout them apples, eh dexter?