RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

This is so fucking sad. I'm digging in my closet for my camcorder so that I can point it at the screen of my netbook which is showing a small and poor stream of live video of a camera pointing at a tv set from a distance with people getting up in front of it, and that tv set is in turn showing the stage of the HoF. This is what it comes down to.

It's better than nothing.

:shrugs:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so fucking sad. I'm digging in my closet for my camcorder so that I can point it at the screen of my netbook which is showing a small and poor stream of live video of a camera pointing at a tv set from a distance with people getting up in front of it, and that tv set is in turn showing the stage of the HoF. This is what it comes down to.

a true fan, if ever there was..... cheers

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I guarantee Steve cries up there. As much as his whole "I miss GNR" stuff annoys me (because lets face it, he did it to himself), it is pretty nice to see him there. Give him that one last night where he can be happy. I love the guy, but his whole "classic GNR is awesome" stuff just gets old after awhile.