RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know which songs Green Day played?

A new one called Letterbomb.

....So they haven't played GnR songs yet? I just got back here, I don't know what's happening :xmasssanta:

Nope.

GnR induction hasn't happened yet.

Does anyone know which songs Green Day played?

A new one called Letterbomb.

Only it's not new, at all. Just ironically appropriate for the occasion!

It's not? :shrugs:

People were psoting that it was...oh well. :tongue2:

If you are watching the live stream. The press/backstage area is the Music Hall. That is where Guns N Roses played the very first time in Cleveland 5-5-1988. ( before they exploded huge) I was the only one there waiting at the backstage door during soundcheck.

Cleveland Public Hall and Music Hall are in the same building. Public Hall is the north side (a bit bigger) and Music Hall is the south.

Gilby must feel a bit left out being the only bloke on that table not actually being inducted. Not that i'm saying he should be...

He's there to support the band, no whining about the $3000 ticket from him lol.

it would be really weird if he had to pay I think maybe the other guys took care of it.

"ey gilby wants to play with us at the HOF?

- of course!

- ok good..... by the way you have to pay 3000 dollars."

haha

Watching this so-called stream is giving me a headache.

I feel you, but we are sick fans lol.

I Live in Cleveland. Would have liked to be down there. Didn't have the money. Besides GNR Red Hot Chili Peppers and even the Beastie Boys. This is my generation of teenage cassettes that was in room. :) LOL

pbwqja.jpg

It's 1993.

Specially since it's these three... they haven't aged a bit. Duff and Matt actually look better now, really.

Gilby, Matt and Slash Have not aged a day (pretty much) but Duff on the other hand looks different, older, more wrinkles but more buff. Still awesome though.