Is it safe to say that CD II is back on after reading Richard's interview?

ITW 2012

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that half of the album doesn't leak years before the release this time. I know that I would have the option not to listen to leaks but it's an option I would never use.

It is coming from Richard though, so that holds a lot more credit to me than the shit DJ has been repeatedly spewing since he joined the band.

There's no way I can stop myself from listening to leaks. I'm powerless when it comes to A. Rose.

You and me both. Even if I regret it later.

It won't happen if they release the album shortly after finishing it this time though. There should be no need to tinker on it for years.

I doubt Richard was talking out of his ass, since he's not one to throw out "pie in the sky" hopeful talk like DJ does every week about the next album. The fact that he even gave a target of this coming fall is a very, very good sign.

Even if it doesn't come out this fall, we know it'll (hopefully) be soon after.

Edited by sofine11

I doubt Richard was talking out of his ass, since he's not one to throw out "pie in the sky" hopeful talk like DJ does every week about the next album. The fact that he even gave a target of this coming fall is a very, very good sign.

Even if it doesn't come out this fall, we know it'll (hopefully) be soon after.

Yeah, it's not like it's DJ with his "Axl has alot of great stuff up his sleeve" stuff he's been spewing out for the last two years.

The fact that it's Richards makes it interesting. What's even more interesting is that he actually set a timeline for when he thinks stuff will get done.

Hopefully they just put it out without road testing them live. so it's completely fresh.

Yeah, especially if a fall release isn't a lock, which I'm willing to bet it is not. I'd rather have my first impression be a studio recorded single, if not, the whole album.

Hopefully they just put it out without road testing them live. so it's completely fresh.

Yeah, especially if a fall release isn't a lock, which I'm willing to bet it is not. I'd rather have my first impression be a studio recorded single, if not, the whole album.

then they go out and play some of the songs. This avoids all the backlash against hearing live bootlegs on youtube off someones phone. plus they won't second guess with the reaction of a few shows.

then they go out and play some of the songs. This avoids all the backlash against hearing live bootlegs on youtube off someones phone. plus they won't second guess with the reaction of a few shows.

Let's just see what kind of shape his voice is in first. If it's in as good of shape as he is in the stalker photos, I would love to hear some new live songs.

Only if Richard is right about the fall release though. None of this 7 year shit.

Is it safe to say that CD II is back on after reading Richard's interview? I for one am psyched. It's going to be amazing to hear a new album that we haven't been listening to (half of it anyway) for years in advance.

Back on?

I would say in the word of GnR no one knows whats gong to happen even 4tus. Honestly I think it was a bit premature/ unprofessional for him to say what he said. A new album by GNR is huge news and deserves to be properly announced not as an afterthought in a interview. Comments like this is what caused the backlash with CD, when the ablum is ready announce it, until then dont say anything. Not saying he shouldnt say they arent working on new music or anything. just my opinion because all this did was get a lot of people excited and if it doesnt come out as planned the press will spin it in a bad way.