this is what mr soulmonster has to offer...

kanudo19

...so just ignore him

this is what he has to offer (he sent me this on a portuguese gnr forum)

http://soundcloud.com/joao-ribeiro-1/the-strange-guns-n-roses

might as well post everything mr.s gave me...they're all fake (thank god)

http://soundcloud.com/joao-ribeiro-1/general-demo

http://soundcloud.com/joao-ribeiro-1/oklahoma

Edited by kanudo19

Okay,but is any of this legit?

Most of it sounds like someone "trying" to sound alot like Axl,but hell .. The first time I heard "Better",I was like "There's no way that's Axl singing the intro". Whatever the hell "The Strange" is,well .. Sounds a bit like Axl.

Edited by Estrangedfx

what do u think ? lol... off course not

the guy's full of shit

When and if we ever hear a leak again,I'm still not gonna believe it.All these damn fakes out there disappoint me.

i hope we wont...guys like mr.soulmonster are only trying to "fish" leaks everywhere ...

if we support this band we have to stop with the leaks... i created this topic to show that mr.soulmonster and 99% of the ppl out there have nothing...and tht's the way it should be.

lets wait...we will hear new music this year...im sure of it :)

what do u think ? lol... off course not

the guy's full of shit

When and if we ever hear a leak again,I'm still not gonna believe it.All these damn fakes out there disappoint me.

i hope we wont...guys like mr.soulmonster are only trying to "fish" leaks everywhere ...

if we support this band we have to stop with the leaks... i created this topic to show that mr.soulmonster and 99% of the ppl out there have nothing...and tht's the way it should be.

lets wait...we will hear new music this year...im sure of it :)

I try to be as patient with these things as I can,but if somebody leaked something this second, I'd be the first to want to hear it. But not because I don't think we're eventually going to get new material. Plenty of people want leaks because they assume it'll never be officially released,but we could revive 100,000 threads from 2001-2007 when people swore to the heavens we'd never hear Democracy, and then we did.So no more "leak it because it's never coming out" bullshit. That's nonsense.

Kanudo - As far as you know, does anybody actually have anything? I know ya said about 99.9 percent of them are fakes, but not including crappy remixes, isn't it possible/likely someone is sitting on a stack of Chinese Democracy-era demo's we've yet to hear? Or maybe even something more recent? Hell, at this point I'd just settle to know what's out there and descriptions of each song.That would build healthy anticipation.

Kanudo - As far as you know, does anybody actually have anything? I know ya said about 99.9 percent of them are fakes, but not including crappy remixes, isn't it possible/likely someone is sitting on a stack of Chinese Democracy-era demo's we've yet to hear? Or maybe even something more recent? Hell, at this point I'd just settle to know what's out there and descriptions of each song.That would build healthy anticipation.

off course it's possible...wht do u think gnr's been doing for the past 15 ? there are songs, and there are always people who can manage to get them or at least bits...

if those people that have them dont leak, them AMEN to them :)

This guy send this lyrics, suggesting be from a unreleased song:

"I'd move the world to have you in my arms, you can't resist my twisted charm, but please don't be alarmed, I'll never leave you here alone..."

lol

Edited by LuanVictorxD

This guy send this lyrics, suggesting be from a unreleased song:

"I'd move the world to have you in my arms, you knot resist my twisted charm, but please don't be alarmed, I'll never leave you here alone..."

lol

In all honesty tho, u could read a few lines to any song and it will prob sound funny without music/ out of context.

Guest ben9785

That general demo made me laugh so hard.. Yes "cute" is the right word, especially the Axl mannerisms

Thanks for sharing, I needed a laugh