What do you think is the most Spinal Tap moment of the whole Chinese Democracy Tour?

Randy Lahey

Anybody who's been posting here longer than a few years knows MSL is full of shit. He was the one who bragged about leaking Prostitute, If The World, and Chinese Democracy studio tracks, he was the one who challenged the band's management to respond to him when he had their "monumental plans" he threatened to release, then changed his mind after his own deadline.. then he turned into this kind of "forum legend" if you will and now he's the one with a website selling Tshirts with his avatar on them...

Those posts are documented somewhere on the forum, anybody can search and dig them up unless the threads were deleted, which i doubt

Edited by sweetness

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad. around 10 a month. mostly at live gigs, but usually 1-2 online sales a month.

Is toilet paper really that expensive these days? :o

Edited by Dazey

MSL... please have your lawyers threaten me too. i think you're a crook who is hoarding stolen goods. please find me and sue me.

You are entitled to think whatever you want. You've made it very clear they are simply assumptions on your part and not things that you're claiming to know for a fact. BBA has claimed repeatedly (both here and on other boards) that he knows for a fact that I am involved in some conspiracy to acquire prerelease copyrighted material intended for commercial release, which is not true. He knows it's not true. He says it simply in the hopes of causing me legal problems. He is knowingly spreading false information in an effort to harm me.

Should I not protect myself if he continues? Am I in the wrong for wanting to clear my name if he is maliciously lying about me specifically to cause me problems with a third party?

no, i absolutely think you are in the right. i can't imagine anything more difficult to stomach than knowing that some anonymous person on an internet message forum said something you consider to be untrue. how can you sleep at night? i can only imagine how helpless and victimized you must feel. you, good sir, have been martyred on the altar of irony.

please keep us all updated as to the progress of your many lawsuits. maybe you and axl can go hunting windmills together some time.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

lol, just another faux rebel. keeps claiming "middle finger" while also very carefully avoiding the language that he now realizes could have gotten him in trouble. my work is done.

oh, come on... you've only made a bunch of silly threats. you haven't done anything yet. call your lawyers. have some cease and desist letters sent. file suit. just a couple of pages ago you were complaining about being the victim of heinous slander. and now you're tucking tail?! come on man, what happens when you puss out like that in the ring? you lose. msl isn't a loser. he's a champion! so mount up!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
MSL... please have your lawyers threaten me too. i think you're a crook who is hoarding stolen goods. please find me and sue me.

You are entitled to think whatever you want. You've made it very clear they are simply assumptions on your part and not things that you're claiming to know for a fact. BBA has claimed repeatedly (both here and on other boards) that he knows for a fact that I am involved in some conspiracy to acquire prerelease copyrighted material intended for commercial release, which is not true. He knows it's not true. He says it simply in the hopes of causing me legal problems. He is knowingly spreading false information in an effort to harm me.

Should I not protect myself if he continues? Am I in the wrong for wanting to clear my name if he is maliciously lying about me specifically to cause me problems with a third party?

no, i absolutely think you are in the right. i can't imagine anything more difficult to stomach than knowing on that some anonymous person on an internet message forum said something you consider to be untrue. how can you sleep at night? i can only imagine how helpless and victimized you must feel. you, good sir, have been martyred on the altar of irony.

please keep us all updated as to the progress of your many lawsuits. maybe you and axl can go hunting windmills together some time.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Damn, can you say what happened to last year's stuff as to why you don't have it anymore whether it was your personal decision to get rid of it or someone else's? And that's fair enough. <- Last question I'll ask about it :tongue2:

Long story short. He never had anything and made it all up for attention so people would think he had access to some sort of insider information. Then when people demanded evidence to back up his claims he refused to talk about it in the hope that people would think the GnR camp were worried and had threatened him with legal action. That's pretty much the whole thing in a nutshell. <_<

no, i absolutely think you are in the right. i can't imagine anything more difficult to stomach than knowing that some anonymous person on an internet message forum said something you consider to be untrue. how can you sleep at night? i can only imagine how

helpless and victimized you must feel. you, good sir, have been martyred on the altar of irony.

He's not anonymous. I know exactly who he is. We've spoken offline for years. Both of us have had our own individual legal issues with the band. I personally do not wish to have any in the future.

so fucking call him and sue him then. or at least pm him. everyone says you're full of shit. i don't personally know one way or the other, but you certainly seem full of shit in this thread.

sue him! stop being a coward.

Damn, can you say what happened to last year's stuff as to why you don't have it anymore whether it was your personal decision to get rid of it or someone else's? And that's fair enough. <- Last question I'll ask about it :tongue2:

Long story short. He never had anything and made it all up for attention so people would think he had access to some sort of insider information. Then when people demanded evidence to back up his claims he refused to talk about it in the hope that people would think the GnR camp were worried and had threatened him with legal action. That's pretty much the whole thing in a nutshell. <_<

Didn't MSL mention the title 'Blood In The Water' around February time last year, then that recent link surfaced with the exact phrase sang by Axl?

i actually think msl had what he said he had. i believe every story he's shared about the stupid, insane, demoralizing behind the scenes action of my favorite band. but i also think he's full of himself. and an egomaniac. and pompous and self-important and pretty pathetic. i think the world's big enough for both axl and msl to be flawed, wrong people without one of them being right. i am kinda curious if he's embarrassed by himself in the past. i know i took a piss out of nugnr by having the silkworms site. but at least it was creative and funny. i didn't try to extort or threaten or manipulate anyone. and i certainly didn't leak any of axl's precious music before it was released.

Royal Sweetness -

I always thought making the new guys record some of the old material was a brilliant way to make sure the old material would be up to snuff in a live setting. Why do you feel the idea was silly?

because recording an album and playing live are two different things. i really believe axl was delusional enough to think he could improve on the old band. by your own account, he was delusional enough to think a record company would pay to re-release chinese democracy. if he only intended it to be a private practice tool, he wouldn't have strong armed the producers of big daddy into releasing any part of it. he would have been happy to flush that turd without having to be told to.

Royal Sweetness -

I always thought making the new guys record some of the old material was a brilliant way to make sure the old material would be up to snuff in a live setting. Why do you feel the idea was silly?

Axl wanted to put a New GNR re-recorded version of Jungle in Blackhawk Down and he actually put part of a re-recorded version of SCOM in the Adam Sandler classic, Big Daddy.

Edited by Randy Lahey

okay, you convinced me. you're trolling people. you have enough common sense as a musician to know nobody needs to simultaneously produce and album in order to rehearse. if anything, it would only hinder the process of recording.

there was a time when axl actually thought he could improve on his old band. you're playing dumb for your own amusement.

I'm trolling cupcakes with facts, because they are allergic to them.

You call them facts I would call them opinions.......

inb4 you start your English lesson..............

geek-300x300.jpg