What do you think is the most Spinal Tap moment of the whole Chinese Democracy Tour?

Randy Lahey

We as a community need to single out the lazy posters and the liars.

That is a pretty ironic statement coming from you MSL

No, it's really not. I've never been a lazy poster. I've always put in the effort to check my facts. I've always put in the effort to actually read what I'm replying to, unlike many who simply skim a post, inevitably misread something, and then reply to something nobody even said.

I've never come here to make up lies about the band. Ever. I have lied privately to hoarders and then told the truth here afterward (as well as sharing the goodies I received).

So no, it's not ironic at all.

What may be ironic is my views on leaks, downloading music, etc. That you could make a case is ironic.

But my views on lazy posting? My views on lying about the band? Not ironic at all.

Stop the bullshit MSL I have not posted here in over a year as I was banned but you would post your opinion as fact all the time on the other forum without providing citation and when I would call you on it you would claim you heard it from an insider and could not provide proof or would not be able to provide citation so you are indeed a lazy poster pushing your opinion as fact.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the bullshit MSL I have not posted here in over a year as I was banned but you would post your opinion as fact all the time on the other forum without providing citation and when I would call you on it you would claim you heard it from an insider and could not provide proof or would not be able to provide citation so you are indeed a lazy poster pushing your opinion as fact.

hahahahah and you STILL don't know the difference between an opinion, a fact and a lie.

saying GNR went on stage two hours after the opener finished is not an opinion, IT'S A LIE.

if someone said it was 76 minutes, but couldn't prove it, that still wouldn't make it an opinion. it would be an unsubstantiated claim.

maybe you were banned for a reason.

Don't believe I challenged you on this issue did I? so your comment is moot mate............but in general you post your opinions as facts and can't back them up so hence you are the definition of a lazy poster

Edited by classicrawker

MSL, is this new posting tactic of yours getting you lots of trade offers? When can we expect you to release the rest of Blood in the Water? I was kind of hoping you would release it on August 14th to coincide with the release of Jaws on Blu-ray.

MSL is trying to publically convince people that he is very 'Pro-Axl' these days in an attempt to trade his pretend jump drive info for things that other fans pretend to have. He doesn't want to be known as "that guy" who is going to leak material, anymore. If there is anyone who actually does have something - and they are naive enough to believe that he has something - his little ploy just may work.

^ Just as a reminder ...

MSL - Just to save you the time of typing up some nonsense about some attorney that you probably couldn't afford, fuck your pretend legal team. *middle finger raised*

[Edit] I am presenting this as fact.

Edited by bringbackadler

MSL is trying to publically convince people that he is very 'Pro-Axl' these days in an attempt to trade his pretend jump drive info for things that other fans pretend to have. He doesn't want to be known as "that guy" who is going to leak material, anymore. If there is anyone who actually does have something - and they are naive enough to believe that he has something - his little ploy just may work.

^ Just as a reminder ...

MSL - Just to save you the time of typing up some nonsense about some attorney that you probably couldn't afford, fuck your pretend legal team. *middle finger raised*

[Edit] I am presenting this as fact.

Man it is great to have the old crew back from exile................

Jeez what's happened to this forum in the last week. MSL i would not even bother to argue with these types of people, hopefully the new mod team will a clean up within the next few weeks.

I agree mate MSL is derailing all these threads...something has to be done about it...............

What are you talking about? This is one of the best threads in months.

Can't wait to see who is the first to call someone's lawyer with ridiculous demands.

On topic, can't believe nobody has yet mentioned the building of a chicken coop in the studio for Buckethead. In fact, the whole bucket thing is like a deleted scene on the dvd.

What are you talking about? This is one of the best threads in months.

Can't wait to see who is the first to call someone's lawyer with ridiculous demands.

On topic, can't believe nobody has yet mentioned the building of a chicken coop in the studio for Buckethead. In fact, the whole bucket thing is like a deleted scene on the dvd.

See all of old banned members have injected new life into the forum......differences of opinion add spice to the conversation...

On topic I would also vote for Axl hiring Yoda to read peoples aura's before he would work with them.........

dazey -

wrestling has afforded me a very comfortable life and given me a chance to travel the country. if i had to choose between wasting my time on websites devoted to bands i don't like or being paid to travel and wrestle, i think i'd take the paycheck over the def leppard site.

Lucky for you you have time to do both!...... ;)

please show me an example of me posting on websites of bands i don't like. thanks!

so for those of you keeping score at home:

talking about how your favorite band's best days are probably behind them = wicked, hateful cupcake

leaking your favorite band's unreleased material and attempting to extort them using private emails to the point that you're threatened with legal action = healthy fan

personally, i think axl would trade one of you for a million harmless comments on an internet forum. to convince yourself of anything else is a textbook example of cognitive dissonance. you are hated. the more you try and convince us that you're anything more than a self-serving, bottom-feeding sanctimonious self-promoter the more i believe what bba says about this being an act meant to manipulate others.

it's very sad that a group of bitter ex-fans, that already have their own site, are so emotionally hung up on this band that if they don't enjoy the band anymore, it's crucial to their psyche that anybody that does enjoy the band be ridiculed.

well, i hardly think it makes sense to them that a self-professed "fan" would leak songs from their favorite band against their will, attempt to blackmail them using their private emails, and eventually have to knock it all off under legal threats. it's beyond psychotic to me that you judge the transgressions of a few internet message posters so harshly while maintaining this convenient delusional ignorance about your own malicious, deliberate and hurtful actions.

this will probably blow your mind, but i have a lot of friends from michigan. they love the lions and the tigers, despite the fact that they've sucked for many, many years. some of those fans talk amongst each other. some talk on internet forums. a few fans are more obsessed and choose to talk about it more frequently. they don't stop liking their favorite teams. and they don't stop communicating. is it really that hard to understand?

i promise you though, none of my friends, obsessed or not, have ever gone to such lengths as to try and blackmail or extort their favorite team. but i guess in your bizarro upside-down world of fandom, that would be a show of love and dedication.

nuts.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

If I tried to blackmail anyone, I'd be in jail. So clearly that is not true. BBA tactics.

You openly stated on the forum that you had certain information you would release unless certain conditions of yours were met by a deadline! Sorry but that's kinda the dictionary definition of blackmail! ;)

no, it's psychotic that you make videos in your bedroom, threatening to release private emails from your favorite band unless they do what you want them to do, then come online and accuse others of being bad fans for criticizing a band that by all accounts is pretty deserving of criticism. it's the same mental / emotional deficiency that leads a guy like newt gingrich to get all up in arms about family values while cheating on his wives.

let's make this abundantly clear for you, just so there's no confusion going forward... you were threatened with legal action by your favorite band for leaking their unreleased songs and making further demands using private emails of theirs as bait. the fact that you felt you were doing other fans a favor is irrelevant. you're only trying to convince yourself of that because it's hard for your to accept the reality that you, MSL, are the worst kind of fan. the absolute worst of the worst. the kind of fan that this or any other band would be happy to lose forever. so don' take out your guilt or self hate on others, who's only sin is sharing a pretty commonly held belief about a band in thier online forum.

the fact that you're not in jail doesn't not mean that you haven't done anything wrong. i know you're smart enough to understand that. again, it only lends credibility to BBA's claim that this is a cupcake act you're pulling for some reason.

People aren't ridiculing MSL because he enjoys the band. It's more of the case that they just really don't like him. He's burned more bridges than the Vietcong. MSL can fill up posts using Ali-like rhetorician methods and hyperbolic adjectives all he wants to make him look all erudite but he should embrace the truth, which is that people don't find him interesting anymore. His trolling with random lawsuit threats and making this thread revolve himself wasn't clever or funny apart from the reactive comments he got. Certainly Randy's thread would have been more fun if MSL's nerdiness didn't get in the way. I'm guessing he's hanging around all the "ex-fans" because no one wants to waste their time on his own website mistersaintlaurent.com, not even him.

"Uh"

People aren't ridiculing MSL because he enjoys the band. It's more of the case that they just really don't like him.

People don't like him because he's incapable of communicating with anybody without sounding incredibly sanctimonious and condescending! There are a lot of people on here who share similar opinions yet I don't see them getting all the shit that he does. Coincidence?

i'd at least have some shred of respect for you if you'd say something like, 'eh, i was a punk ass kid who thought he was being a bad ass. i stepped over the line, embarrassed myself, and feel pretty lucky to have gotten off without any criminal repercussions, let alone the fact that i got a sweet 15 minutes of fame from it.' instead, you get all sanctimonious and judgmental and preachy. you seem to exhibit the same capacity for growth that axl does. congrats on that. it's affirming to read that your reputation is as low as my opinion of you. despite your posturing.

you're right... no point in rehashing the past. msl's made it clear he can't talk about it, except when he's talking about what an awesome and beloved fan he is. so back on topic...

the launch of the gnr brand scented candle line was an exceptionally spinal tap moment. especially because it came at a time when they were still years away from actually releasing any music. they should have stuck with candles.

(i'm only kidding. i like shackler's revenge. all said and done, it's probably worth more to me than a candle.)

oh yeah, and the bike album cover reminds me of the black smell the glove cover. just because it's so boring and unrelated. "it's like... how much more bike can it get? and the answer is, not much."