KK from Kerrang!

vaida

On the negative side they mention late start, micophone failure during the opening song various other things including too many covers songs and solo spots.

I don't get it. How can't they fix that? It's been an almost constant problem since 2010.

Shit mag anyway

:lol:

Dazey - you've been gone from this section of the forum for awhile. This happens EVERY time there is a published review, or if a celebrity says something about the band.

If the comment/review isn't 100% positive.........then the posters on here will say how it is a crappy magazine, the reviewer is terrible, the other singer is jealous of Axl.

But if it is a positive review/comment .......then it is "greatest magazine out there" or "I've always loved that singer."

It happens every time. I haven't even read the rest of the posts on here but I guarantee you there will be several people that will say that Kerrang is a sh*tty magazine.

Dazey - you've been gone from this section of the forum for awhile. This happens EVERY time there is a published review, or if a celebrity says something about the band.

I actually spent about five minutes looking for an "I'm taking my ball and going home" gif. :lol: