Megadeth booed off stage at festival.

Zint

Not the first time Mustaine's been pelted off stage for being an idiot... he played a gig in Belfast during the Troubles and dedicated Anarchy in the UK to "the cause" not realising what it meant and that he was in fact endorsing the IRA. Loyalists threatened to murder him and he had to travel in a bulletproof bus for the rest of the tour. :lol:

That ain't true! :rofl-lol: Seriously?!?! :lol:

story is in his autobiograhpy.

I wonder if that played a part in why he became interested in world politics and started going on Bill Maher.

''The rain, that fell the night earlier, softened the ground and prevented the truck with Megadeths equipment to arrive directly next to the stage. Because of that, we had to carry all the equipment by hand which slowed everything down and prolonged the delays.

Since Megadeth had to play in Italy the next night, we complied with their condition to play earlier (8pm). If we hadn't done that, they probably would have cancelled too.

When the band members of W.A.S.P. heard what was going on, they just turned around and left, without any discussion. I have to admit that I had a lot of situations with bands before, but never something like this, to have a band leave without saying a word.'' - said Boban Milunović, the main organizer of Metalfest in Zadar.

Definitely makes more sense, esp as Lawless is a born-again Christian, too.

Mustaine is a fucking jackass sometimes. However, he leaves that shit offstage. So when you see Megadeth live, it's not a big rant-fest or anything. He shows up, plays the show, and leaves. Thus, I don't give a titty about his political beliefs as long as it doesn't bleed into his performances.

Mustaine is a fucking jackass sometimes. However, he leaves that shit offstage. So when you see Megadeth live, it's not a big rant-fest or anything. He shows up, plays the show, and leaves. Thus, I don't give a titty about his political beliefs as long as it doesn't bleed into his performances.

Mustaine is a true pro.