Do you think there will be a new-GNR reunion?

Rustycage

If the reunion is not with the AFD or Use Your Illusion line up, then who cares?

I'd rather see the AFD or UYI reunite with Myles singing than a reunion w/ Buckethead, Finck, Brain and Axl

+1. The Hall of Fame line up was amazing. I loved it. I would prefer Steven on drums over Matt though.

What is the biggest obstacle to getting the new old guys back, do you think? With all of the time and work invested into CD and it's possible sequel, they would have to be willing to return for the right situation.

There is no obstacle and it could happen.

Axl has said he would be open for a Buckethead return in some form.

Both Brain and Robin have performed with Guns this year.

I don't think there's much hard feelings between them, they've just made their desicions and left it at that. The only one that might not want any part of it could be Buckethead.

No hard feelings but I'm pretty sure none of them would want to be part of all the drama that comes with working for Axl.

F*ck you, you bitter ex-fan reunionist douchebag. You must live a miserable life and be a rotten person in real life, if all you do is come to the forum of a band you don't like to bash the lead singer.

None of the drama wth GnR, dating back to 1987 - including fights with media, fights with producers, fights with labels, fights with concert start times, fights with showing up for concerts, fights with band members - is Axl's fault. All of those things were caused by OTHER people.

Bucket and Finck would sell their souls to the devil to be able to perform with Axl again. But they never will, because this current line-up is the GREATEST and most EPIC line-up GnR has ever had.

Ashba is heads and tails above all past GnR guitar players. He makes the ex-junkie pathalogical liar Slash look like a school child.

Just because you are still mad that your hero left the band and you are obsessed with the old band reuniting, doesn't give you the right to come to this forum and spread your hatred and negativity. You are a coward, sir, with no intergrity.

Only people who agree with me should post on this forum. Everybody else should leave.

Dazey :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Axl Rose :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Yes we get it, you are all 'fair and balanced' nowadays!

It baffles me how much energy you are putting into 'proving yourself'...

Axl has said he would be open for a Buckethead return in some form.

Both Brain and Robin have performed with Guns this year.

I don't think there's much hard feelings between them, they've just made their desicions and left it at that. The only one that might not want any part of it could be Buckethead.

No hard feelings but I'm pretty sure none of them would want to be part of all the drama that comes with working for Axl.

F*ck you, you bitter ex-fan reunionist douchebag. You must live a miserable life and be a rotten person in real life, if all you do is come to the forum of a band you don't like to bash the lead singer.

None of the drama wth GnR, dating back to 1987 - including fights with media, fights with producers, fights with labels, fights with concert start times, fights with showing up for concerts, fights with band members - is Axl's fault. All of those things were caused by OTHER people.

Bucket and Finck would sell their souls to the devil to be able to perform with Axl again. But they never will, because this current line-up is the GREATEST and most EPIC line-up GnR has ever had.

Ashba is heads and tails above all past GnR guitar players. He makes the ex-junkie pathalogical liar Slash look like a school child.

Just because you are still mad that your hero left the band and you are obsessed with the old band reuniting, doesn't give you the right to come to this forum and spread your hatred and negativity. You are a coward, sir, with no intergrity.

Only people who agree with me should post on this forum. Everybody else should leave.

Dazey :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Axl Rose :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Yes we get it, you are all 'fair and balanced' nowadays!

It baffles me how much energy you are putting into 'proving yourself'...

I don't know about Ashba making Slash look like a schoolchild but someone in this thread sure does

I really really really really really really realy really really hope not

maybe just robin (not that I like him that much but the same goes for DJ)

I love buckethead but he's 500000000x better on his own then with Guns. Would be nice to hear what he did on the rest of the CD songs but I wouldn't want him to tour again or replace Ron because Rons better.

I'm happy with the current lineup. They've provided me with the most memories as I've been to see them 3 times and I think they're far better as a band than any other lineups since the original.

Would be awesome to see original reunion but I ain't losing any sleep over it. Why would anyone want a reunion with any other members? Gnr absolutely sucked from 2000-2006 imo.

What's with peoples obsession with buckethead? He's a great player no doubt about it, but I really, really don't think he's suited to gnr and seems totally out of place. Plus, again, those were times I try to forget about tbh.

well, i love buckethead, robin finck and brain. they are really talented and better players than their replacements imo.

it's a shame they didn't release anything by 2001, 2002.... The CD sound fits that time quite well.

dj and ron are generic rock musicians. ron is a bit more creative, but nothing compared to bucket.

i agree that buckethead didn't really fit and looks a lot better alone on stage, though.

I think they should do a few CD only shows in NYC with the classic Bucket line up.

wasted -

buckethead, robin finck, and brain could join guns n roses anytime on this leg of the tour and future chinese democracy world tours

What is the biggest obstacle to getting the new old guys back, do you think? With all of the time and work invested into CD and it's possible sequel, they would have to be willing to return for the right situation.

There is no obstacle and it could happen.

Just to be clear, you're saying that Bucket would be open to playing a guest spot as Duff, Izzy and Robin have done, not that any of the New-Alumni would return full time?

If the reunion is not with the AFD or Use Your Illusion line up, then who cares?

I'd rather see the AFD or UYI reunite with Myles singing than a reunion w/ Buckethead, Finck, Brain and Axl

+1. The Hall of Fame line up was amazing. I loved it. I would prefer Steven on drums over Matt though.

Yes, who wouldnt love to hear a cat singing GnR tunes every night? That'd be amazing! Any GnR fans' dreams :)

And no, for Christ's sake, no lineup change...maybe Finck but he'd be up for a NIN reunion and then leave Guns again. Brain, same. Another kid and he'd leave again.