Landmark moments in life

Guest Broskirose

she hates you and you suck and you're gay and your car is shit and i hope you catch her fucking your best friend tomorrow.

What the fuck is wrong with you mate? Do you have aspergers syndome?....

do you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sharing with this community, two moments as of recently that- i'm sure when i die, if the whole thing about "your life flashes before your eyes" is true, then these two will stick out. Been a member here for several years now, read forum every day (but don't post a ton; still up on everything & everyone, though), and would like to pass on two things in a place full of people i consider mainstays.

1) Buying my dream car:

SL500, Benz. No, it's not a ferrari or lambo or anything, but since I've been a young tyke, that 4th gen SL has always been a car I've lusted over. Took a Tony Robbins approach and made it a goal. Worked ass off saving, making commissions at job, breaking rules, researching, etc. Busted ass like fuck, and bought it. It's was a 98 with low mileage (71K) and very well maintained. Bought it 4 weeks ago. Will never forget driving it off the lot... It is the essence of "90s" and represents everything from my early age that I loved dearly (use your illusions, anna nicole smith (RIP), LA, etc. etc. etc.). Brought with me my favorite cigar to smoke on the ride back from Philadelphia to Boston. Buying your dream car man... Feels good...

2) Kissing the chick I've been after for a long time now:

Head-over-heels in love with this chick... This happened tonight. Both drunk, don't care. At end of night, walking her to her car (her friend was driving her home)... Go in to hug her; she grabs my face and we lock lips for a few seconds.

I'm leaving, and head is just like, on another planet. Feeling of weightlessness in every step. Buzzing like crazy... Walk past club we were at where there's a million smoking-hot chicks outside- don't give a fuck about any of them. Felt fucking good, man... If I had known when I woke up this morning that I would have 1) been hanging out with this chick in my hometown at all, and 2) kissing her, I would have thought I was crazy.

I don't know... I'm still kinda drunk. If I were to crash my car and die tomorrow, or if nothing ever ends up happening with this girl, I'd die a happy guy. The plan, however, is to finish my sleeve tat in the morning.

I've had a period of time (approximately 7 years) where I was pretty heavily depressed and life was just generally dark and sad. Then I got sick of that and committed to put some effort forth to change shit. Discovered the fitness lifestyle and became hooked. Started going out and meeting new people, forming relationships and stuff... Just pretty much "going for it." I think my point is that life can be good if you just try a little.

(drove home with Better playing. Cloud 9 the entire time).

That sounds fucking awesome, man! I'm fucking happy for you! It's such a great feeling when you see your life getting to how you just always imagined it to be. I feel you, apart from a minor fuck up 2 days ago, all is good for me as well.

Just like Hank Moody said, "Life is good, sweetheart, life is good!"

That is a really nice read! (something odd around here!)

Seriously dude, just go for it in life. Self confidence and not giving a fuck about what others think goes really far in life, of course thats what i've figured so far in my short life.

Also women eventually get ugly.

So do men.

Yeah but id also bet your dads a total fucking DILF compared to your mum. Rick.could definitely go out and hunt some fresh poon.

Both my parents are hot.

Oh yeah, the MILF. I remember. I'm sure Birdy does too.

Guest Broskirose

Also women eventually get ugly.

So do men.

Yeah but id also bet your dads a total fucking DILF compared to your mum. Rick.could definitely go out and hunt some fresh poon.

Both my parents are hot.

pics

This is gross. Somebody saying that Chloe's dad is a "Dilf?" Fuck, I've never heard, nor did I ever want to hear that term! And Chloe agreeing??!?! The fuck, people.

Yeah, I have hot parents. Most of my girl friends have a crush on my dad and my guy friends think my mom is a MILF. :rofl-lol:

Guest Broskirose

This is gross. Somebody saying that Chloe's dad is a "Dilf?" Fuck, I've never heard, nor did I ever want to hear that term! And Chloe agreeing??!?! The fuck, people.

Yeah, I have hot parents. Most of my girl friends have a crush on my dad and my guy friends think my mom is a MILF. :rofl-lol:

would you/have you tap(ped) either/or?

... :blink:

What the hell kinda question is that?

Guest Broskirose

Is that a yes?

What the hell kind of statement is, "I have hot parents?"

What the hell kind of statement is, "I have hot parents?"

That's what my friends say.