Anyone know Axl's Blood Type?

rainman_1985

I was reading about Blood typing recently. Some believe Blood types can tell a lot about people's personality's. It seemed pretty accurate to me personally and another person I asked. So does anyone know Axl's? I wouldn't be surprised if he was asked by a Japanese journalist at some point. They take it pretty seriously.

Actually any member of GNR would be interesting...

Edited by rainman_1985

Blood type can tell about as much about a person's personality as whether or not their wisdom teeth come in straight or crooked.

Now, some crazies out there I'm sure believe that the growth of wisdom teeth is directly connected to a person's chi, karma, personality, penis size, whatever else but these people are what we call idiots.

EDIT: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100129143639AAFk781

"Yes definitely. When my friend was 24 he got his taken out and it was like he was a different person. He was very quiet and was reluctant to admit it but complained of erectile dysfunction since he got them removed."

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

Sorry but what a load of shit! :lol: Tell somebody's personality from their blood type? Really? So there's 30 blood types and over six billion people in the world? Not gonna be a load of shit at all is it? Fuck me it's almost as fucking stupid as people who believe in fuckin' horoscopes! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

I was reading about Blood typing recently. Some believe Blood types can tell a lot about people's personality's. It seemed pretty accurate to me personally and another person I asked. So does anyone know Axl's? I wouldn't be surprised if he was asked by a Japanese journalist at some point. They take it pretty seriously.

Actually any member of GNR would be interesting...

LOL..?

The only thing blood types can tell you is which blood group is compatible in case you need a transfusion :rolleyes:

oh hey at least its a new topic/question that we haven't discussed to death! :tongue2:

True. And let's face it, this is far from the worst topic to have been posted on this forum.

What the hell was worse?

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. What in the hell could possibly be a worse topic to create a thread about than this?

Ali

oh hey at least its a new topic/question that we haven't discussed to death! :tongue2:

True. And let's face it, this is far from the worst topic to have been posted on this forum.

What the hell was worse?

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. What in the hell could possibly be a worse topic to create a thread about than this?

Ali

Just look around this place. There's plenty of stupid threads to chose from.

What the hell was worse?

Ali

This? LINK

What the hell was worse?

Ali

This? LINK

I'll admit that one was worse, but this one is bordering on creepy.

Some Info

I read some things about it and it seemed to correlate to me personally and a few people I know. It's on the same level as astroloy, some people swear by it and some people think it's nonsense. There does seem to physical characteristics that line up, i.e. Mesomphs are predominately\over-represented in type O (the vast majority of professional athletes) and tall ectomorphs are over-represented amongst type B.

What the hell was worse?

Ali

Creepiest thread ever. I wonder why Axl doesn't rant more about the wierd people on the internets.