GnR back to the USA "soon"

AGS

Regardless I bet we all could agree that the set could certainly be a little more fresh. And fresh does not mean playing its so easy fourth instead of third.

fresh compared to when? 2001? it's very fresh compared to then.

fresh compared 2 the here and now

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless I bet we all could agree that the set could certainly be a little more fresh. And fresh does not mean playing its so easy fourth instead of third.

For me it would mean compares to the 2011 North American tour. I don't care if they do or not, I'll go either way. But if they did, that would be my definition of "freshening up" the setlist

For me it would mean compares to the 2011 North American tour. I don't care if they do or not, I'll go either way. But if they did, that would be my definition of "freshening up" the setlist

whether it's 2011 or 2013.....the setlist needs 2 CHANGE

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

more like double thumbs up 2 my point. fans want change. and the beat goes on at guns n roses concerts