Obama Makes Kids Gay!

Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

i still haven't gotten over this Bruce Springsteen hump, seriously, girls fancy Bruce Springsteen? Fuck me, i'd go for Bruce Forsyth before Bruce Springsteen :lol:

When anyone in good shape can put on a 2-3 hour show and has charisma... kind of works in their favor with the ladies.

But I have yet to meet a woman who says "Nebraska's the shit". Just the fact Bruce was namedropping Suicide as a favorite of his during the Born in the USA peak was an indication that the guy is a big time music geek that likes really, really out there stuff. He used to slip in and out of CBGBs, but he knew the music from all those guys long before anyone else did, long before Rolling Stone wrote about it. Big punk rock fan, there's a photo of him with the Clash when they did their first US tour, and of course Hammersmith '75 was full of a lot of people who would go on to be punk rock pioneers. The Ramones might have been the rally band for punk, but Bruce coming over def. played a part, an indirect one, but still, significant enough for Joe Strummer, Bob Geldof and Elvis Costello to want to do their own versions of what he was doing. Any punk song that has any bit of soul in it, is Bruce influenced.

Like I said, he was the bridge of garage rock and rock and soul from the 60s, and brought it to the post Vietnam crowd. He was one of the first to do a benefit for Vietnam veterans, and had been completely open about getting out of the draft. But he had friends that went and didn't come back. He didn't have to go to write "Born in the USA", but that was his reaction to the indifference America had towards his friends who were dead or treated like they killed babies and raped women. And he went "f you" to Reagan by not letting him use his song in the 84 campaign. He hasn't always done or sang popular things, the story of how the cops rerouted him into the stadium parking lot because they were pissed about "41 Shots", and the likes of O'Reilly or Limbaugh still harp on him being a limo liberal.

Wait wait wait, one second, Joe Strummer was doing a version of what SPRINGSTEEN was doing?!?! C'mon man, Springsteen ain't worth one of Strummers broken guitar strings, Strummer was doing like a reggae thing, like Dr Alimentado y'know, like the news, telling whats going on in their world like...i dunno, like Alimentado doing Poison Flour and Gimme Mi Gun, this is just an easy association to make but it ain't there. The Clash were in every sense superior to anything i've heard out of Springsteen, Springsteens just fuckin corny. Although Strummer did rate him.

Although i didn't know that stuff about him being into Suicide and stuff but you're totally wrong about all that stuff about any punk song with some soul in it being Springsteen influenced, thats bullshit man, punk was the antedote to the Springsteens of this world, Springsteens a fuckin hippie.

Bob Geldof and Elvis Costello are about as punk as i am the ghost of Uday Hussein.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazey would you fuck Johnny Depp in the bum bum? :confused:

I wouldn't... to messy... but I would suck his cock.

Depends if he'd been back, sack and crack waxed! :lol: Seriously though, I'm not averse to slipping a lady one in the tradesman's but they tend to be less hairy. :lol:

Dazey would you fuck Johnny Depp in the bum bum? :confused:

Question for volcano ! If you see a fit bird in a bikini with her tits hanging out walking down the road next to some Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp looking motherfucker how long do you have to sit and think about which one you're attracted to? I mean do have to give it some serious consideration and think "I wanna motorboat them top bollocks" or simply "I bet he's got some top bollocks I wouldn't mind them slapping off my chin"? Simple question but if you answer it truthfully you'll realise you're full of shit about sexuality being any kind of "choice". Gauntlet thrown down!

;)

In the end god made man and woman to procreate, anything else is unnatural.

3884382519.gif

:rofl-lol:

How do you know he is not right? :monkey:

Exactly

Not even my argument. I just happen to think that if you base your entire life, morals, and beliefs (and laws!) around a prehistoric book, there's something wrong with you.

It's not even about if you believe in God or if the Bible has wonderful insights. That could all be true and I won't knock you for that. But basing everything off a book written a fucktillion years ago, I don't care if it's the word of God or the Code of Harry, is borderline moronic if I'm being honest.

Again, I'm not saying this as a Christian, as agnostic, as atheist, as anything. I don't affiliate myself with anything because I don't think I could conclusively say anything and I'd rather not guess. :lol:

"In the end god made man and woman to procreate, anything else is unnatural." Absolutely nothing in this sentence is factual (or rather proven), and even if it was, if we use "being unnatural" as an excuse to judge people, well, wiping yourself after taking a whiz is also unnatural, too! I'm gonna judge everybody who wipes himself after whizzin' it up. It doesn't say anything about using toilet paper in the Bible. I will judge you and then try to make it into law.

revolution.jpg

3884382519.gif

Exactly

Not even my argument. I just happen to think that if you base your entire life, morals, and beliefs (and laws!) around a prehistoric book, there's something wrong with you.

It's not even about if you believe in God or if the Bible has wonderful insights. That could all be true and I won't knock you for that. But basing everything off a book written a fucktillion years ago, I don't care if it's the word of God or the Code of Harry, is borderline moronic if I'm being honest.

Again, I'm not saying this as a Christian, as agnostic, as atheist, as anything. I don't affiliate myself with anything because I don't think I could conclusively say anything and I'd rather not guess. :lol:

"In the end god made man and woman to procreate, anything else is unnatural." Absolutely nothing in this sentence is factual (or rather proven), and even if it was, if we use "being unnatural" as an excuse to judge people, well, wiping yourself after taking a whiz is also unnatural, too! I'm gonna judge everybody who wipes himself after whizzin' it up. It doesn't say anything about using toilet paper in the Bible. I will judge you and then try to make it into law.

revolution.jpg

Are we talking about hygiene or homosexuality?

3884382519.gif

Exactly

revolution.jpg

Are we talking about hygiene or homosexuality?

You're right. They're not comparable because hygiene is a choice and homosexuality is not. :thumbsup:

Watch Desperado's video, btw.

Why do all conservative talk radio people, young or old, have the same tone of voice and sound like smug pricks? Same speech patterns too. Compare that kid's voice and speech patterns to Rush Limbaugh's or Glenn Beck.

Because conservative talk radio people ARE smug pricks. This kid is just copying them as best he can because he's been brainwashed to praise their beliefs and lifestyle. No different than and kid pretending he's Peyton Manning and throwing a football around, this kid just made a radio show out of it.

If any of you have anything against homosexual people (which I'm sure some of you do, it's still socially acceptable to be a backwards idiot in America) than fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. Please never reply to my posts or try and have a conversation with me. There are gay animals, it is not a choice, even if if it fucking was it's not your business, you are just as bad as racists.

Fuck off.