Obama Makes Kids Gay!

Dazey

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we might all miss the point. I don't think this video has anything to do with the subject at hand, just some kid trying to gain the confidence to argue over a controversial subject, and practice his speech. He obviously watches a lot politicians speak, and other public debates. Repeating questions and answering them, the waving off the hand in his speech. The dude would have wacked off to Hitlers motivational speeches.

You really don't know a lot about the religious south in the US do you? :lol:

I guess his attitude and confidence annoy me more than his views on gays. He could be talking about any subject, yet I still want to punch him.

Guest Len B'stard

Test Question:

Whats the funniest scene in the original Bad Lieutenant? :lol:

Wanking in front of those two birds in the car! ;)

Shit, you're fuckin spot on :lol: He's the same age as you actually so if Pappy is too then i dunno, maybe there was something in the water back then that made you all mental fuckers :lol: He also shares your habit of watching 80s action flicks just to the rip the fuckin shit out of em end to end!

Edited by sugaraylen

Jesus Dazey, it's just a 14 year old kid. It's not like Mitt Romney is coming out and sayin' it! :lol:

I mean it's terrifying that a 14 year old is so ignorant in 2012. It's funny but fucking worrying at the same time!

You're lucky to live on a country that doesn't hate gays and so tolerant :rolleyes:

My country, a lot of people still want to kill all the gays and the Gay Pride (which come for the next week) the gays (and the supporters) will be booed, throwed with shit etc.

A political party submitted a bill, which contains: if you're gay you will be pay extra tax and shit like this. (needless to say they are far- right extremist :rolleyes: )

Jesus Dazey, it's just a 14 year old kid. It's not like Mitt Romney is coming out and sayin' it! :lol:

I mean it's terrifying that a 14 year old is so ignorant in 2012. It's funny but fucking worrying at the same time!

You're lucky to live on a country that doesn't hate gays and so tolerant :rolleyes:

My country, a lot of people still want to kill all the gays and the Gay Pride (which come for the next week) the gays (and the supporters) will be booed, throwed with shit etc.

A political party submitted a bill, which contains: if you're gay you will be pay extra tax and shit like this. (needless to say they are far- right extremist :rolleyes: )

I'm from the UK and we still have our share of nuts but most of ours aren't religious thankfully. Where are you from buddy? :)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Homosexuality isn't an issue here at all. Only among Neo Nazis and certain groups among immigrants, where they have their silly macho culture. Other than that, nobody couldn't care less about what sexuality others have.

I'm from the UK and we still have our share of nuts but most of ours aren't religious thankfully. Where are you from buddy? :)

I'm from Hungary, but religion isn't the only reason why all the fuckheads hate gays. A lot of non-religious people "demonstrate" against the LMBT's too (instead of having a good fuck with their partners :rolleyes: )

Homosexuality isn't an issue here at all. Only among Neo Nazis and certain groups among immigrants, where they have their silly macho culture. Other than that, nobody couldn't care less about what sexuality others have.

Same over here.

There is even gay marriage since some years ago and people are used to it. Not a big deal.

Btw, that kid will be the president of the USA one day. :book:

Edited by izzygirl

Middle school kids are pretty much dumb, closed-minded, and hateful when it comes to other people in general. It's just the stage of social and emotional development they're in. The asshole stage.

The issue isn't with the kids, it's the adults around them and the associated environment. Do you think his opinions aren't informed by his parents?

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

I just have...........no.........words! :o

Can't say I agree with everything this guy says but he has some good points. You have to have an open mind with anything and everything. That is what freedom is all about....to have an open mind and accept everybody and their opinions even hateful bigots.

I find today people are extremely afraid of showing a little intolerance.

Can't say I agree with everything this guy says but he has some good points. You have to have an open mind with anything and everything. That is what freedom is all about....to have an open mind and accept everybody and their opinions even hateful bigots.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!

Doesn't mean it's not hateful bilge! :rolleyes: Oh and he has no good points! None at all! Care to elaborate on that one buddy? :)

Edited by Dazey

I would say there is alot of hate against gays in sweden. Not in the citys maybe but on places where I live there's alot of "raggare" (don't know if there is a english word), farmers and alot of macho teens-men who completely hate gays.

Also there is different kinds of religious groups like that preist who said "homosexuality is a cancer in our society". There's also the christian party who's really homophobic.

......nothing of that makes sense :huh:

Should people have an open mind about stuff that isn't true? that kid said that being gay is something you choose but we know that isn't true so should we be thinking "oh I haven't been open minded about hating gays over something we know isn't true... well fuck science!".

People can belive and think what they want but if someone is wrong on something we should be there to educate them not just accept or have an open mind if they believe in something that isn't true. And if that something that they belive in can be turnd into hate agains a group of people we shouldn't just accept it.

fucking idiot. this is the effect christianity has on kids

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

I'm catholic... and I'm ok with homosexuality. :shrugs:

I know people that are atheist and homophobic at the same time. There are morons everywhere.

Haha I just think it's funny. The video made me laugh.

I think it's fucking terrifying! :scared:

agree

fucking idiot. this is the effect christianity has on kids

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

that is true but in the bible wich is supposed to be the word of god and also is the book that christians followes says that homosexuality is an abomination and if two men would have sex with each other they should be put to death. Homosexuality is also seen as a sin by most christians and also viewed as a choice wich we know isn't true, if someone is gay it is because the person was born that way and it's also scientifically proven.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I would say there is alot of hate against gays in sweden. Not in the citys maybe but on places where I live there's alot of "raggare" (don't know if there is a english word), farmers and alot of macho teens-men who completely hate gays.

Also there is different kinds of religious groups like that preist who said "homosexuality is a cancer in our society". There's also the christian party who's really homophobic.

Really? Because there's nothing of that where I live. The priest you're talking about, Åke Green, led a little cult too, with a very few followers. I know many Christians and they are probably way more accepting of homosexuality than most others would be.

By the way, anyone learned in Judaism (a professor learned about the Old Testament or something) would tell you that it's written by men and therefore shouldn't be interpreted as God's absolute word. It's written by men and therefore have values and interpretations from these men and their culture at the time.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

By the way, anyone learned in Judaism (a professor learned about the Old Testament or something) would tell you that it's written by men and therefore shouldn't be interpreted as God's absolute word. It's written by men and therefore have values and interpretations from these men and their culture at the time.

This is one of the reasons i don't believe god(s) or i'm not getting in to religion.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

i love reading the people who criticize this kid i would love to see what some of you were saying and doing when you were 14.

I was homophobic as well when I was younger. Most guys are at that age. This is why I said this:

Hopefully the kid won't have these ignorant beliefs when he's matured a bit.

I matured in this, as did pretty much everyone else that were homophobic around me.

That being said, I know Neo Nazis that think homosexuality is a disease.

i love reading the people who criticize this kid i would love to see what some of you were saying and doing when you were 14.

I was homophobic as well when I was younger. Most guys are at that age. This is why I said this:

Hopefully the kid won't have these ignorant beliefs when he's matured a bit.

I matured in this, as did pretty much everyone else that were homophobic around me.

That being said, I know Neo Nazis that think homosexuality is a disease.

alot of people were so was i as for neo nazis they are scum