Obama Makes Kids Gay!

Dazey

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Dazey, it's just a 14 year old kid. It's not like Mitt Romney is coming out and sayin' it! :lol:

I mean it's terrifying that a 14 year old is so ignorant in 2012. It's funny but fucking worrying at the same time!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Haha I just think it's funny. The video made me laugh.

Some years ago, I probably would have laughed at it as well, but knowing that he was probably all serious and that there are quite a number of people with these beliefs, that think that homosexuality is either something made up or in some cases even a disease just takes away everything that could have been even remotely fun about it. You can laugh at how dumb he is, I suppose, but at the end of the day, this isn't a joke or anything, it's just an ignorant redneck kid spreading hate. Like I said in another thread, I'm all for jokes about racism, sexuality or any other political incorrect subjects, but when people are serious about it, it's just not funny.

In before AxlisOld tells me to come out of the closet. :sleeper:

I really don't like Obama, but who in the hell would value the opinion of a fucking 14 year old? At that age kids start to really think for themselves and right off the bat they think they already know everything, I bet in 7 years this kid is going to look back at his little talk show and be embarrassed as hell that he openly shared his developing adolescent thoughts on the internet

Edited by sweetness

It's a shame that that kid is only 14 and not 18. You know why? Because if he was 18 then the Iron Sheik could fuck him in his ass and make him humble.

the-iron-sheik.jpg

So what? He's 14 so let his priest do it! ;)

I really don't like Obama, but who in the hell would value the opinion of a fucking 14 year old? At that age kids start to really think for themselves and right off the bat they think they already know everything, I bet in 7 years this kid is going to look back at his little talk show and be embarrassed as hell that he openly shared his developing adolescent thoughts on the internet

You really think so? Bear in mind for a minute the environment he was probably raised in. He'll probably be even worse in seven years and with the full support of those around him. That's the scary part! If I'd done something like that at his age I'd have gotten leathered up and down the house for my troubles but some will and do celebrate it!

Edited by Dazey

You really think so? Bear in mind for a minute the environment he was probably raised in. He'll probably be even worse in seven years and with the full support of those around him. That's the scary part! If I'd done something like that at his age I'd have gotten leathered up and down the house for my troubles but some will and do celebrate it!

I would hope so, this kid is growing up and has a lot of maturing ahead of him. When I was his age I didn't understand homosexuality at all, naturally people fear what they don't understand, I was never outspoken about it like this arrogant prick but honestly I wasn't okay with it until a few years later after experiences with gay people at my school and within my family.

Sooner or later, I believe this youngster is bright enough to figure out that homosexuality isn't a choice. He'll realize it's a lifestyle nobody could genuinely choose for themselves, that homosexuals feel the same urges toward the same gender as heterosexuals feel towards the opposite and we have no control over it, if he's really into science he might even figure out it has been hypothesized as a form of population control among more species than just our own.

My point is this kid is way too young to be speaking his mind with anybody taking him seriously, the whole radio talk show setup is fucking hilarious

I think we might all miss the point. I don't think this video has anything to do with the subject at hand, just some kid trying to gain the confidence to argue over a controversial subject, and practice his speech. He obviously watches a lot politicians speak, and other public debates. Repeating questions and answering them, the waving off the hand in his speech. The dude would have wacked off to Hitlers motivational speeches.

I think we might all miss the point. I don't think this video has anything to do with the subject at hand, just some kid trying to gain the confidence to argue over a controversial subject, and practice his speech. He obviously watches a lot politicians speak, and other public debates. Repeating questions and answering them, the waving off the hand in his speech. The dude would have wacked off to Hitlers motivational speeches.

You really don't know a lot about the religious south in the US do you? :lol:

Heard a clip of this on Howard Stern last week

The kid is 14 - he has barely gone through puberty but yet he knows everything there is to know about sexual orientation :lol:

I think he needs teaching with a big black cock!

Guest Len B'stard
It's a shame that that kid is only 14 and not 18. You know why? Because if he was 18 then the Iron Sheik could fuck him in his ass and make him humble

I swear to God Pappy, you say the exact same shit as my older brother, it's actually scary, are you sure you're not him on a wind up? :lol: My brother was showing me some clip on youtube where he flips at the Ultimate Warrior and says that humble line :lol: And the Purple Aki references and knowing who Tony Galento was...are you quite sure you're not him? :lol:

Test Question:

Whats the funniest scene in the original Bad Lieutenant? :lol:

I swear, the only thing you're missing is the Joey Deacon jibes :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen