What are you drinking right now?

Guest Iron Fist SS

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, so there's probably a thread for this already, but I couldn't find one on page one, so I made a new one.

Just opened this beauty:

alcoholp.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke. :)

I thought Mormons weren't supposed to have caffeine. Is that true? Honest question.

EVERYONE thinks that. Yes we're allowed to have caffeine. My 6 year old brother is drinking a Mountain Dew as we speak. :thumbsup:

I thought Mormons weren't supposed to have caffeine. Is that true? Honest question.

EVERYONE thinks that. Yes we're allowed to have caffeine. My 6 year old brother is drinking a Mountain Dew as we speak. :thumbsup:

But you're not supposed to have alcohol, at least, right? If you tell me I'm wrong on that one, you're going to complete flip my worldview on its head.

I knew this douchebag who used to taunt the Mormon student group at college about their not being allowed to go out for a beer or for coffee. Guess he was at least partially wrong.

My 6 year old brother is drinking a Mountain Dew as we speak. :thumbsup:

And you should stop your brother from drinking that, not on religious grounds, but because no 6-year-old should drink that shit. Dear God. He'll be going like a super ball in a gas station shitter.

But you're not supposed to have alcohol, at least, right? If you tell me I'm wrong on that one, you're going to complete flip my worldview on its head.

I knew this douchebag who used to taunt the Mormon student group at college about their not being allowed to go out for a beer or for coffee. Guess he was at least partially wrong.

Yeah we're not supposed to drink alcohol.

My 6 year old brother is drinking a Mountain Dew as we speak. :thumbsup:

And you should stop your brother from drinking that, not on religious grounds, but because no 6-year-old should drink that shit. Dear God. He'll be going like a super ball in a gas station shitter.

Its Mountain Dew, whats it gon do?