Other people's 'habits' that drive you crazy

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

- Spitting

- Sneezing without covering up

and the worst of all...

- Cleaning your nose in public. Without a tissue!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that possible? :question:

You don't want to know :scared: Footballers do it all the time.

No offence but the spitting and nose cleaning is usually something men are guilty of. Seeing a girl do either of those things would be so wrong. Thankfully I've never seen it myself.

Plugging your right nostril and blowing snot out your left nostril.

Yuck!! It makes me shudder just thinking about it. How many of you guys do it? Tell the truth.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No offence but the spitting and nose cleaning is usually something men are guilty of. Seeing a girl do either of those things would be so wrong. Thankfully I've never seen it myself.

Well, men are fucking vile and disgusting creatures in general. They smell more than women, they're hairier, they're uglier... I wish I was born a woman, they're naturally less disgusting. <_<

I've done snot rockets but I don't do them in public.

Oh God. That is so revolting!! Why can't you just use a tissue? :scared: Don't do it again please :(

Well, men are fucking vile and disgusting creatures in general. They smell more than women, they're hairier, they're uglier... I wish I was born a woman, they're naturally less disgusting. <_<

Men's bathrooms always stink from afar. You'll find most female toilets are in pretty good condition. The ultimate test would be to compare both gender's public bathrooms in a nightclub at 3am!! YUCK!!

- Pronouncing words totally incorrectly. "Aks" instead of "ask," "peaksa" instead of "pizza," "supposably" instead of "supposedly."

- Licking your fingers in public

- Eating in the classroom

- Cleaning your teeth with your own finger in public

Basically, I'm not a lot of fun to eat out with. :lol:

Oh God. That is so revolting!! Why can't you just use a tissue? :scared: Don't do it again please :(

If I used tissues when I had a cold I'd cause a worldwide tissue shortage.

EDIT: Not to imply that I don't use them when I have a cold, but sometimes I just give up when I've gone through a garbage bag full of them.

Edited by bacardimayne

- Pronouncing words totally incorrectly. "Aks" instead of "ask," "peaksa" instead of "pizza," "supposably" instead of "supposedly."

:lol:

You know that first one? Sometimes that kind of thing is just an accent though. (not those particular words though except maybe the pizza one).

- People that hit off you in public is annoying too.

- People who change who they are to impress someone. (Example: girls pretend to have an interest in something to impress a guy).

If I used tissues when I had a cold I'd cause a worldwide tissue shortage.

EDIT: Not to imply that I don't use them when I have a cold, but sometimes I just give up when I've gone through a garbage bag full of them.

I wouldn't even consider doing that. Buy the tissues!

You know that first one? Sometimes that kind of thing is just an accent though. (not those particular words though except maybe the pizza one).

- People who change who they are to impress someone. (Example: girls pretend to have an interest in something to impress a guy).

Yeah, I've noticed my Mexican friends are the ones that say "peaksa" instead of "pizza." Another one that drives me nuts once a year, is "Valentime's Day." It just sounds like how we spoke in the second grade except they never took the time to fix their speech. <_<

Also, hell yes to your second one!

Yeah, I've noticed my Mexican friends are the ones that say "peaksa" instead of "pizza." Another one that drives me nuts once a year, is "Valentime's Day." It just sounds like how we spoke in the second grade except they never took the time to fix their speech. <_<

Also, hell yes to your second one!

Yes!

Thought of another one. The way some people pronounce 'drama'. It's like 'drawma'. I notice some Americans do that on TV.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

How very racist of you.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Men's bathrooms always stink from afar. You'll find most female toilets are in pretty good condition. The ultimate test would be to compare both gender's public bathrooms in a nightclub at 3am!! YUCK!!

I'm sorry but that is a shocking generalization, from my experience it is usually the women's toilets that are in a horrible condition at the end of the night. Of course it does depend on what kind of establishment you are at, in most clubs at the end of the night both toilets are in a terrible state :lol:

For me it is people that don't clean up after themselves or do their washing up and assume other people will do it for them.

I'm sorry but that is a shocking generalization, from my experience it is usually the women's toilets that are in a horrible condition at the end of the night. Of course it does depend on what kind of establishment you are at, in most clubs at the end of the night both toilets are in a terrible state :lol:

For me it is people that don't clean up after themselves or do their washing up and assume other people will do it for them.

Those were two seperate statements though. In general from what I've seen the women's bathroom's are much cleaner in public (nothing to do with nightclubs) and then I said the ultimate test would be to check them both at 3am to see which one is worst as an experiment.

I didn't mean the women's bathrooms at 3am at a nightclub are clean don't worry :lol:

I can´t stand people who talk too much and don´t get the indirects that they don´t want to be listened to untill someone tells them to shut the fuck up.

I can´t stand people who don´t use deodorant.

I can´t stand it when people cough or sneeze and don´t cover their mouths.

I can´t stand people who make noises when they sip a drink.

I can´t stand people who make noises when they eat, kind of when they chew food and don´t close their fucking mouths.

I can´t stand people who park their car in the middle of a big place so that no one else can park next to them. They use two spaces to park one car and that gets on my nerves!

I can´t stand people who behave like it´s the end of the world the first day of sales and push the hell out of you to get a fucking t-shirt.

I can´t stand bad mannered people.

I can´t stand teenagers who sit at the end of the bus and start talking loudly while they play music in their cell phones annoying the rest of the passengers.

Uff, the list could go on and on!

People who spend ages digging for change to get on the bus while there are other people behind them, especially on a cold and/or rainy day.

People who don't give their seats to old people.

People who try to have a full-blown conversation with the bus driver while he/she is driving.

Bus drivers who are anal about the no-food-and-drink rule. (Seriously, it's an unopened bottle of Coke, go fuck yourself)

People who put their shit in the seat beside them and not on their lap on a crowded bus.

Bums who act like the bus is a fucking train station and just sleep on it all day, no doubt making the back of the bus smell like alcohol and ass.

And that's all for bacardimayne's bus etiquette 101. I really need to start driving.

Edited by bacardimayne