Other people's 'habits' that drive you crazy

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are texting when you are talking to them. God that drives me mental.

I'm also not a big fan of over the top displays of affection in public. Having a make out session where everyone can see you is just annoying and stupid.

People who are texting when you are talking to them. God that drives me mental.

I'm also not a big fan of over the top displays of affection in public. Having a make out session where everyone can see you is just annoying and stupid.

It is especially awkward when they do it while buying condoms. Really don't want to know what you plan on doing.

I have never been a fan of public drunkenness. Sure it is fine at an event or around bars but driving to places and being drunk is inconsiderate, not to mention illegal. The store I work at is usually the only one open after 8 on the weekends so I get a lot of those assholes.

People who insist on staying after the credits to see the gay little scene at the very end (yeah man let's sit here for 10 minutes to see a fucking dog wearing a crown at the end of POTC lol no)

I'm guilty of that. I wish they would just stop putting shit at the end of the movie, though. When you pay $10+ per person, you want to see everything, though.

It would make sense if the scene was actually something important or at least something interesting, but most of the time it's just stupid.

Ex: All of the POTC ones, The Avengers with the little Shawarma diner thing (Thanos was cool)

The other Marvel ones were good, setups to the Avengers and whatnot, but most of the time that's not the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Sgvq98mjc

Planking.

And people that sit in the first two seats of a row at a game/movie/event, and then get annoyed when you have to pass by them. SIT IN THE Middle if you don't want to have to let people by you.

People that barge into an elevator before waiting for people to get walk out of it.

People that announce events/words during a movie, like they are sherlock holmes solving a case. When the thing they are announcing is SOOO obvious that everybody else knew it was going to happen, or who the killer was, about 15 minutes prior. But we all knew it was so obvious that we didn't feel the need to share it with everybody else in the room/theatre.

People that slurp anything. This includes hot soup

People that don't look in a different direction to burp

People that eat all of one food, then the next on their plate

People that make animal noises while eating

People that hold their cutlery grossly wrong. Sort of wrong is totally okay, though

People that order something at a restaurant and then proceed to ask to leave off basically everything that comes on it

I could list 100 food related ones actually.

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Same. It makes me feel really uncomfortable. I also have this phobia of that slurping kissing noise. I hate it!!! When it comes on TV I have to turn the volume down. Kissing or love scenes make me squirm in general though. What do you think of people holding hands in public? I think it's kind of cheesy. I understand in most cases it's probably harmless genuine affection but it's you can tell with some people it's a kind of 'hey look at us' thing. Trying to prove something?

Same. It makes me feel really uncomfortable. I also have

this phobia of that slurping kissing noise. I hate it!!! When it comes on TV I have to turn the volume down. Kissing or

love scenes make me squirm in general though. What do

you think of people holding hands in public? I think it's kind

of cheesy. I understand in most cases it's probably

harmless genuine affection but it's you can tell with some

people it's a kind of 'hey look at us' thing. Trying to prove

something?

I can't stand seeing people holding hands. I know that sounds bad but as you said, it just seems way too "hey look! We're a couple!". When I see a couple holding hands I may get the urge to karate chop them apart :lol:

this phobia of that slurping kissing noise. I hate it!!! When it comes on TV I have to turn the volume down. Kissing or

something?

I can't stand seeing people holding hands. I know that sounds bad but as you said, it just seems way too "hey look! We're a couple!". When I see a couple holding hands I may get the urge to karate chop them apart :lol:

Spinsters? :rolleyes:

something?

I can't stand seeing people holding hands. I know that

sounds bad but as you said, it just seems way too "hey look! We're a couple!". When I see a couple holding hands I may get the urge to karate chop them apart :lol:

Spinsters? :rolleyes:

I prefer the term "riding solo"

something?

Dude, you're so right. I fuckin' hate it. Pathetic and cheesy.

Same. It makes me feel really uncomfortable. I also have this phobia of that slurping kissing noise. I hate it!!! When it comes on TV I have to turn the volume down. Kissing or love scenes make me squirm in general though. What do you think of people holding hands in public? I think it's kind of cheesy. I understand in most cases it's probably harmless genuine affection but it's you can tell with some people it's a kind of 'hey look at us' thing. Trying to prove something?

My grandparents were holding hands allways, everywhere. My grandmother died at age 85, so till than. I can't even remember when they didn't. Cheesy or just incredible sweet, I pick the last one.

When you are in love, you just want to feel eachother. My husband and I always walk hand in hand ( mainly when I wear high heels ;) ), nothing to do with proving something.