Other people's 'habits' that drive you crazy

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I've done snot rockets but I don't do them in public.

Oh God. That is so revolting!! Why can't you just use a tissue? :scared: Don't do it again please :(

Oh!!! The horror!!!

If he's not doing it in public, who the hell cares? I do them, too. I'm sorry for not carrying with me a 25-pound purse with a remedy for every conceivable discomfort. I'm a man. Especially if I'm working outside, ALONE, I will snot rocket 'til my heart's content.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for what I want to add, people in a class that just like to hear themselves talk and ask the most stupid questions and make the most asinine comments. In my experience, there's always one person like this per class. Never fails. You know the guy/girl I'm talking about.

MOVIE THEATER EDITION

People who talk during movies

People who have obnoxious laughs and laugh often during a movie (ruined the Simpsons movie for me)

People who insist on staying after the credits to see the gay little scene at the very end (yeah man let's sit here for 10 minutes to see a fucking dog wearing a crown at the end of POTC lol no)

Isn't really a person thing but when there's a visible imperfection on the movie theater screen it really pisses me off. When I saw Borat there was a huge blotch in the middle of the screen. Ugh.

OTHER:

People who line up in front of you at McDonalds and spend a good amount of time going "uhhhhhhhh" and being indecisive about what they want. Don't line up until you're ready to order god damnit.

Edited by bacardimayne

People who insist on staying after the credits to see the gay little scene at the very end (yeah man let's sit here for 10 minutes to see a fucking dog wearing a crown at the end of POTC lol no)

I'm guilty of that. I wish they would just stop putting shit at the end of the movie, though. When you pay $10+ per person, you want to see everything, though.

Let me add this. The fact that these Hollywood assholes have decided to make credits a 10-minute phenomena. Jesus. It used to be that you would see the director, the main characters, and just a couple other things, and a lot of the time that shit was at the beginning of the movie! Now they feel it necessary to let us know what asshole catered the fucking set during filming. WHO FUCKING GIVES A FUCKING FUCK?!?!? FUCK!!!

Getting more back on topic, people who say, " 'preciate it," when you hold the door for them or something instead of "thanks" or "thank you." Don't be a prick.

I'm guilty of that. I wish they would just stop putting shit at the end of the movie, though. When you pay $10+ per person, you want to see everything, though.

It would make sense if the scene was actually something important or at least something interesting, but most of the time it's just stupid.

Ex: All of the POTC ones, The Avengers with the little Shawarma diner thing (Thanos was cool)

The other Marvel ones were good, setups to the Avengers and whatnot, but most of the time that's not the case.

- People that hit off you in public is annoying too.

Honest question: Is that the Euro equivalent of hitting ON somebody, or does it mean something entirely different?

As for my online version of things that mildly annoy me (since I can't be driven to a place I'm already at ;) ):

1) When people begin a new topic on a messageboard and finish the post with the one word command "Discuss". It comes off as telling us what to do, like a boss would. First of all, if I don't feel like "discussing" then I damn well won't! And second of all, it's a freakin' messageboard. We know how they work, we know you didn't start the damn thread with the intention of having people just read your topicstarter and do nothing else. We know you'd like people to respond to the topic you brought up, we get it.

2) The incessant overuse of the silly word for exercise-troll.jpg

And people think the word "epic" is overused? Ha! I can't hardly ever get through one page of messages without somebody calling out somebody else as a (see above image). And it's not just the overuse of the word that mildly annoys me, it's the word itself. I often tell people, if you wouldn't call somebody something in the real world then don't call them it online. If it sounds silly to me in the real world, it's going to sound silly to me online. Seriously, can any of you who work in an office envision being in a meeting where a jerky coworker stirs shit with a ridiculous comment ... and somebody else in the meeting immediately stands up, points at the jerky coworker and accuses him of being a (see above image)? So unless it's about some fantasy book or movie like The Hobbit, you'll never see me use that word either online or in the real world!

Ahhh, feels good to vent first thing in the morning :thumbsup:

I think (the evil T-word) is used to much greater effect in the real world than online. I find it hilarious when somebody uses it out loud, especially if it's done with a straight face. And yes, that is actually starting to happen.

Are you talking classrooms, or somewhere else?

Other than people who enjoy collecting the cute little doll things, I have never ever heard anyone use the word in the real world. Not at work, not while socializing, not in any public place.

I think (the evil T-word) is used to much greater effect in the real world than online. I find it hilarious when somebody uses it out loud, especially if it's done with a straight face. And yes, that is actually starting to happen.

Are you talking classrooms, or somewhere else?

Other than people who enjoy collecting the cute little doll things, I have never ever heard anyone use the word in the real world. Not at work, not while socializing, not in any public place.

I've heard it at work and while socializing.

Well, men are fucking vile and disgusting creatures in general. They smell more than women, they're hairier, they're uglier... I wish I was born a woman, they're naturally less disgusting. <_<

Fairy's like this guy.

I've done snot rockets but I don't do them in public.

Oh God. That is so revolting!! Why can't you just use a tissue? :scared: Don't do it again please :(

- Cleaning your nose in public. Without a tissue!

How is that possible? :question:

You don't want to know :scared: Footballers do it all the time.

No offence but the spitting and nose cleaning is usually something men are guilty of. Seeing a girl do either of those things would be so wrong. Thankfully I've never seen it myself.

Well, men are fucking vile and disgusting creatures in general. They smell more than women, they're hairier, they're uglier... I wish I was born a woman, they're naturally less disgusting. <_<

Men's bathrooms always stink from afar. You'll find most female toilets are in pretty good condition. The ultimate test would be to compare both gender's public bathrooms in a nightclub at 3am!! YUCK!!

I'm sorry but that is a shocking generalization, from my experience it is usually the women's toilets that are in a horrible condition at the end of the night. Of course it does depend on what kind of establishment you are at, in most clubs at the end of the night both toilets are in a terrible state :lol:

For me it is people that don't clean up after themselves or do their washing up and assume other people will do it for them.

Totts is absolutely spot on, it's a common misconception. A woman's toiler is I'd bet the dirtier one more so than not by the end of the night.

We're all fuckin' dirty though.

Edited by MoonWalker

Tell that to Foul Bachelorette Frog

http://memegenerator.net/Foul-Bachelorette-Frog/

I love that meme. I'm guilty of some things posted there.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

People who clean their fingernails with another fingernail, the ' klicking' sound makes me truly want to punch that person.

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, disgusting!!!!

People who pick their nose, while waiting for the red light to turn green

People who tell you what the brand and/ or price was for everything they bought

- Pronouncing words totally incorrectly.

Some people can't help that.

I'm mostly talking about my friends or people I know who CAN help it but are just too lazy to, like, correct themselves.

It's like when people speak with poor grammar. They can make themselves speak with good grammar, but they choose not to. But that doesn't bother me all that much.

And yes to the clicking of the nails when cleaning them. I actually get visibly annoyed when people do that. It makes my skin crawl.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, disgusting!!!!

I've noticed an increase in the number of people who do that! I've even seen cleaners use the bathroom and walk right out after. I'm the kind of person who won't touch any part of my body until I've washed my hands. One of my best friends always looks in the mirror and fixs her hair BEFORE washing her grubby toilet hands. Yuck!