What products does Axl officially endorse?

saber_

To all the GnR trivia gods out there, I would like to "google" thee, and ask what products does Axl endorse? Does anyone have a list they could share?

Aside from monster, what other companies has Axl worked with or has a contract with?

I think Axl owns a Lamborghini. Now THAT would be a proper rockstar endorsement.

There's a youtube video somewhere of Axl gunning the engine in an orange Lambo. Murcielago I think.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Did he endorse converse?

He always had coca cola cans in his hand did they ever ask him do anything back in the day?

To all the GnR trivia gods out there, I would like to "google" thee, and ask what products does Axl endorse? Does anyone have a list they could share?

Aside from monster, what other companies has Axl worked with or has a contract with?

Axl should have his own signature cologne - AXL

Guest Gunns

Axl should have his own signature cologne - AXL

Axl

"eau de par-FUCK OFF" :P

Axl uses a Shure SM58 vocal microphone (with red foam).

Is there really any singer who uses a different mic for live shows? :lol:

Pretty sure it's a Beta 87A. At least I know it used to be. Yes. Singers who can afford higher end mics but like SM58s use Beta 87As. They're just the upgraded, pro version, whereas the SM58 is more like a backline mic

Pretty sure it's a Beta 87A. At least I know it used to be. Yes. Singers who can afford higher end mics but like SM58s use Beta 87As. They're just the upgraded, pro version, whereas the SM58 is more like a backline mic

An SM58 isn't a backline mic, that's the SM57 (I assume by backline, you mean cabs).

I was pretty sure he was using a 58Beta wireless too, not the 87...

An SM58 isn't a backline mic, that's the SM57 (I assume by backline, you mean cabs).

I was pretty sure he was using a 58Beta wireless too, not the 87...

By backline I just meant the stuff the clubs/bars have on standby for when bands play. That's what we (philadelphia bands) call all the stage gear that clubs and bars have for open mic nights etc. I don't remember where I read it tbh, but it must have been a decent source for me to say I know it. For all I know this is an outdated source and/or incorrect. I apologize for my arrogance. Either way, Zakk Wylde uses/used an EV of some sort. The one with the flat end to it

Edited by GnRDuff1

Surprised no one mentioned Monster. It's more band endorsement than Axl personally endorsing it, but there's even a page on the Monster site for GNR.

http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/bands/guns-nacute-roses/

Other than cans of it on the stage, this is the only one where I found Axl "endorsing" Monster. I'm sure some fans would want that "wall" as their wallpaper in their room or mancave...

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg735/scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=nc7lh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Guest Gunns

Also, just to make this thread interesting:

dfsq.jpg

Slash seems to like donuts as well.

As does Duff! :)

tumblr_ltj7k6BoYk1qm466ao1_500.jpg

I think Adler likes the sugar dusted donuts too

Steven-Adler.jpg