I hate it when I get hit on.

arnold layne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love getting hit on. But only if the other person isn't 20 years older than me and acting like a creep. <_<

What if the person is 20 years old in Minnesota and lives on Gn'R forums?

What if the person is 21 years old and lives in north Carolina?

She will be like "Hell yea"

At least Chloe admits to enjoying it. Most girls would deny it

I love getting hit on. But only if the other person isn't 20 years older than me and acting like a creep. <_<

It's okay I have tumblr now.

link?

edit: is it one where you just reblog dirty gifs/pictures. But I'm not sure there is any other kind.... :mellow:

Edited by David_Bowie

It's okay I have tumblr now.

link?

edit: is it one where you just reblog dirty gifs/pictures. But I'm not sure there is any other kind.... :mellow:

No. I just use tumblr to release my sexual frustration.

What's so hard about smiling, looking them in the eyes, and saying "Thank you". I mean at the least. Complimenting her back isn't all that hard if she has something obviously hot about her.

I do, but then they always wanna prolong the conversation and I run out of things to say. Eventually I cut her off and leave.

What's so hard about smiling, looking them in the eyes, and saying "Thank you". I mean at the least. Complimenting her back isn't all that hard if she has something obviously hot about her.

I do, but then they always wanna prolong the conversation and I run out of things to say. Eventually I cut her off and leave.

That sounds pretty normal. "Hey I gotta run, maybe I can get your number and we can hang out some time?". They're probably just nervously talking anyways.

That sounds pretty normal. "Hey I gotta run, maybe I can get your number and we can hang out some time?". They're probably just nervously talking anyways.

Yeah I have to try and fix that.

But even then I would probably never call them back. <_<