I hate it when I get hit on.

arnold layne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it used to make me very uncomfortable because i was not used to it. i've learned how to take it, as an endorsement.

my experience has been interesting. for 22 years not many people looked at me. then it all changed. the perception is very interesting..

for strangers - its like going from being treated like shit, like being broken to all of a sudden being respected and admired (thats purely looks. going from fat to handsome)

for friends - there is a certain level of respect for what i've done that has noticeably altered their perceptions towards me. i was always well liked but the weight thing has really drastically changed my standing (thats purely dedication and discipline, seeing my transformation)

its pretty LOL, to be honest, girls try to play it cool around me and act like they arent interested but i see right through that cause for literal decades few girls were ever interested. now i know it when i see it. they cant fake me out, my radar is finely tuned.

Edited by Jackie Moon

I seem to get hit on by gay guys a lot. Usually when I tell them I'm not gay they're pretty cool about it and sometimes buy me a drink for no hard feelings. Either that or they're trying to get me drunk enough to blow them.

Whenever it happens I have to fight hard not to laugh out loud. I don't know, it almost always comes across as cheap and desperate. Sure, some girls did it well, in a cool way, but usually it just feels weird. That doesn't mean that I don't like it.

Practically never happens to me, except when occasionally some old hag, and then it creeps me the fuck out and I hate it. I think it's my long hair they like. I guess it used to be cool back in the day. It's probably one of the things that prevents girls my age from complimenting me, though. But whatever. In the rare instance a girl around my age compliments me, I feel pretty embarrassed and don't believe they are being authentic.