DJ ASHBA with GHOST DANCE 1997

Silent Jay

Guest Broskirose

Wow, he is such a poser.

Ashba is the kind of guy that just dosen't look right in any situation. He tries too hard and never fits in anywhere. He is just akward and annoying.

He isn't meant to be a musician. He is a good at business so why not just keep to that and stop using the GNR name to promote his shitty company. I'm sick of this guy. He is such a bland player and every single thing he does is obnoxious and intolerable.

Wow, he is such a poser.

Ashba is the kind of guy that just dosen't look right in any situation. He tries too hard and never fits in anywhere. He is just akward and annoying.

He isn't meant to be a musician. He is a good at business so why not just keep to that and stop using the GNR name to promote his shitty company. I'm sick of this guy. He is such a bland player and every single thing he does is obnoxious and intolerable.

I think you simply dislike Ashba no matter what he do :)

Guest Broskirose

Wow, he is such a poser.

If he got out of Guns I wouldn't care what he did.

Wow, he is such a poser.

:jerkoff:

I agree that he feels awkward in interviews and that he is trying way too hard at times but you have to admit that though he's not a great guitarist, he knows how to master a stage.

He is easily the one you notice the most after Axl. He has stage presence it's undeniable...

Wow, he is such a poser.

If he got out of Guns I wouldn't care what he did.

Well, at least he'd probably be doing something productive... :shrugs:

He's a poser cause he has a different style now? You guys have looked the same your entire lives or what?

Yes.

How boring.

Axl must be a huge goddamn poser then...

My point exactly. He changes looks and style often, most artists do. It's called evolving and experimenting.

That clip of DJ is like 15 years old, a lot can happen in 15 years. People change. Axl sure doesn't look or dress like he did 15 years ago.