DJ ASHBA with GHOST DANCE 1997

Silent Jay

Wow, he is such a poser.

Ashba is the kind of guy that just dosen't look right in any situation. He tries too hard and never fits in anywhere. He is just akward and annoying.

He isn't meant to be a musician. He is a good at business so why not just keep to that and stop using the GNR name to promote his shitty company. I'm sick of this guy. He is such a bland player and every single thing he does is obnoxious and intolerable.

Maybe if you say this another 500 times he'll listen to you and quit GN'R. The first 100 times you said things like this didn't convince him.

Other than that you're a good poster.

Edited by UcudBmine

Wow, he is such a poser.

Ashba is the kind of guy that just dosen't look right in any situation. He tries too hard and never fits in anywhere. He is just akward and annoying.

He isn't meant to be a musician. He is a good at business so why not just keep to that and stop using the GNR name to promote his shitty company. I'm sick of this guy. He is such a bland player and every single thing he does is obnoxious and intolerable.

Maybe if you say this another 500 times he'll listen to you and quit GN'R. The first 100 times you said things like this didn't convince him.

Well, it's not like anyone needs to say anything to any of the bandmates to make them quit, several have done it already without that kind of action.

Wow, he is such a poser.

+1

Broski is awesome. You can compare his dislike for DJ to my dislike for Slash. I don't agree with his anti-DJ propaganda but I understand him. DJ just gets under his skin as does Slash to me.

I believe there were a few that quit in the 90's.

Wrong section.

Like you care :rolleyes:

Robin Finck left GN'R for a while in 1999.

:rofl-lol:

They went on to become succesful. Forgot their names though.

Finck, Brain and Buckethead. YW

Finck is in his old job, Buckethead was releasing solo albums before GNR but what's Brain doing?

Considering NIN doesn't tour anymore, Robin must be kinda pissed at his choice right now..

Finck is in his old job, Buckethead was releasing solo albums before GNR but what's Brain doing?

Considering NIN doesn't tour anymore, Robin must be kinda pissed at his choice right now..

Who knows? I doubt he misses screwing up the AFD hits every performance.

Who knows? I doubt he misses screwing up the AFD hits every performance.

At least he had a job :lol: