What do you hope for from the next album?

wasted

Something ambitious, really. I feel like GN'R can still satisfy those who want "rock" with songs that are epic with lots of neat modern touches.

"There Was a Time" is this band's high watermark, in my opinion, and the perfect mix of modern and classic approaches.

Robin Finck/Brain/Buckethead without any Ashba's touch.

fucking this

And do you think it's gonna happen? :lol:

if axl respects robin, bucket, and brain .... yes .... it'll happen

Like he did with Josh Freese, Brain and Buckethead on CD?

fucking this

That would equal him disrespecting the current members. You think they'd be happy contributing NOTHING on an album and touring more on another person's work?

fucking this

That would equal him disrespecting the current members. You think they'd be happy contributing NOTHING on an album and touring more on another person's work?

it wouldn't disrespect ron, dj, and frank. because robin, bucket, and brain recorded and written guns n roses songs before them. it's disrespect not 2 release them first on the next guns n roses record

fucking this

it wouldn't disrespect ron, dj, and frank. because robin, bucket, and brain recorded and written guns n roses songs before them. it's disrespect not 2 release them first on the next guns n roses record

It could be a mix of both.

I hope it is mainly Brian/Bucket/Finck with some addition made by Bumble, Fortus. I can live with some songs written by Bumble/Fortus as well as they have a lot of potential, I think it will have some A$hba shit but I hope 1-2 songs will make him happy.