New Bumblefoot Interview: "Frank and Tommy and I plan to get together and start writing some new music"

Tyler Drama

Great interview.

Given the tension between Ron and Axl...er, "management" lately, I could see Ron, Tommy and Frank recording an album's worth of songs that will ultimately wind up being rejected by Axl. Ron will say "that's fine" and wind up releasing them and touring behind them himself. This will upset Axl to no end and ultimately spell Ron's departure from the band.

This all seems vaguely familiar.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he is fired or he quits, now-a-days he looks way too cool to be in this mix-match band anyways. As they already have Disc Jockey Ashba there, they could hire his blonde twin Brett Michaels to take on the 3rd lead guitarist role. He is also bald, so he could share and compare wigs with Axl.

Great interview.

Given the tension between Ron and Axl...er, "management" lately, I could see Ron, Tommy and Frank recording an album's worth of songs that will ultimately wind up being rejected by Axl. Ron will say "that's fine" and wind up releasing them and touring behind them himself. This will upset Axl to no end and ultimately spell Ron's departure from the band.

LOL.

How very 1995.

Great interview.

LOL.

How very 1995.

:rofl-lol:

Great interview.

Ron criticized Axl's lateness when they played Sturgis, but he hasn't had anything else negative to say about him. He knows damn well what he signed up for.