"The surgeon general says its hazardous to breathe"

Tyler Drama

Ugh, I always have trouble signing this part during the song :(

...does your signature change for different parts of the song?

CoolFace.png

:lol:

Damn autocorrect lol

Really though :max:

Yeah that's how I came across this tongue twister, Axl's a talented guy.

Yes, that he is. I don't know how he sings that bit in Locomotive that goes:

'But you're such a stupid woman

And I'm such a stupid man'

It's just not physically possible to say or sing that clearly at the speed that Axl does. This thread is funny, how bored is everyone getting? Shit, what will we be talking about next week I wonder?

CoolFace.png

Damn autocorrect lol

It's just not physically possible to say or sing that clearly at the speed that Axl does. This thread is funny, how bored is everyone getting? Shit, what will we be talking about next week I wonder?

Not physically possible? Bone Thugs N Harmony sing and rap, andTwista is impossible to keep up with. If Axl grew up 10 years later, he'd prob. be able to freestyle with no problem instead of that goofy "It Tastes Good".

I think Busta Rhymes would be a good voice for a GNR song, even though so many people would go "rock songs with rappers is SO played out". All Axl would have to do is collaborate on writing the rap so it's him, but have a decent rapper be the one to record it. It prob. would've happened during the Illusions era where they were trying everything possible, but could you imagine the street cred that rapper would've lost at the time? Like they said, there's an Eazy-E rap with former members of GNR on it, and it's prob. in the possession of Eazy's estate, prob. up to them whether they want it out or not. Axl had no part in it, so it's not for him to decide the fate of that song, unless it's among the master tapes.

If Axl wanted to do that all star guest appearance thing with other singers, he easily could.

CoolFace.png

Damn autocorrect lol

Not physically possible? Bone Thugs N Harmony sing and rap, andTwista is impossible to keep up with. If Axl grew up 10 years later, he'd prob. be able to freestyle with no problem instead of that goofy "It Tastes Good".

I think Busta Rhymes would be a good voice for a GNR song, even though so many people would go "rock songs with rappers is SO played out". All Axl would have to do is collaborate on writing the rap so it's him, but have a decent rapper be the one to record it. It prob. would've happened during the Illusions era where they were trying everything possible, but could you imagine the street cred that rapper would've lost at the time? Like they said, there's an Eazy-E rap with former members of GNR on it, and it's prob. in the possession of Eazy's estate, prob. up to them whether they want it out or not. Axl had no part in it, so it's not for him to decide the fate of that song, unless it's among the master tapes.

If Axl wanted to do that all star guest appearance thing with other singers, he easily could.

Damn Dalsh,I've always liked Bones, Thugs n' Harmony!! Good taste man :thumbsup:

CoolFace.png

Damn autocorrect lol

Hey, don't knock 'It Tastes Good', it's a good song!