Saw the most disgusting thing today

Moop

Can a proper british person explained to this uncultured American how one properly prepares tea so I can smugly do it in front of my room mate?

Tea bag in cup, pour over boiling water, brew to taste, remove bag, add sugar and stir, add milk. :thumbsup:

He said properly ie not a bag. If he does mean bag hes a fuckin' retard. Who didn't know how to make tea with a bag?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said properly ie not a bag. If he does mean bag hes a fuckin' retard. Who didn't know how to make tea with a bag?

There's literally fuck all point in doing it with loose leaves but it's just the same only you use a pot to brew it in and use a strainer to sieve out the leaves. :shrugs:

There's literally fuck all point in doing it with loose leaves but it's just the same only you use a pot to brew it in and use a strainer to sieve out the leaves. :shrugs:

Thats it. Give me your English card and deport your ass. Go on. Fuck off from the country.

Green tea with my sushi or habachi grilled food, and brewed ice tea with no sugar. It really isn't that complicated

I've never had it, nor have I ever witnessed it prepared, but threads like this leave me to believe England's affinity for tea and it's preparation is one of the most pretentious things in the western world.

Edited by AbominableHoman

Green tea with my sushi or habachi grilled food, and brewed ice tea with no sugar. It really isn't that complicated

I've never had it, nor have I ever witnessed it prepared, but threads like this leave me to believe England's affinity for tea and it's preparation is one of the most pretentious things in the western world.

Trudat.

I vaguely remember there being some sort of controversy during the Reagan administration over this, when Charles visited. I'm too lazy to google it, well i just don't care that much, but I guess I saw it on I Love the 80's or something.

Can a proper british person explained to this uncultured American how one properly prepares tea so I can smugly do it in front of my room mate?

Tea bag in cup, pour over boiling water, brew to taste, remove bag, add sugar and stir, add milk. :thumbsup:

Hey Johnny, it looks like us Aussies have outdone the poms in the tea preparation stakes! Who woulda believed? Proper tea leaves taste so much better than a stock standard tea bag. I bought this French tea called Mariage Freres and it's fucking unbelievable. After a few months I went back to a normal tea bag (cause the MF costed a bomb) and it tasted like I'd crushed up some leaves from my back yard and soaked it in hot water.

BTW, I disagree with the boil leaves in a pan. In my opinion you stop the water from coming to a full boil and pour it on the tea leaves in a teapot and then leave to brew for about 3-5 minutes. The tea itself shouldnt be boiled. It tastes better. :)

Oh and Dazey, you're wrong too. If you must use a tea bag and let's face it, sometimes it's necessary, you again don't pour full boiling water over the tea bag, and you also should leave it to sit for a minute before dunking the bag up and down. :)

Edited by Redhead74

Oh and Dazey, you're wrong too. If you must use a tea bag and let's face it, sometimes it's necessary, you again don't pour full boiling water over the tea bag, and you also should leave it to sit for a minute before dunking the bag up and down. :)

Shut up you fooking ponce! :lol: Boil the kettle and pour over the bag! Piece of piss! Fuckin' southern (hemisphere) fairies! :rolleyes:

Do you just seek out Christian things to cupcake? What a thrilling life you must lead huh.gif

Actually no I didn't. For some reason it popped up on my news feed and I know Johnny's a Catholic so I was just feeling mean. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

:rofl-lol:

Shut up you fooking ponce! :lol: Boil the kettle and pour over the bag! Piece of piss! Fuckin' southern (hemisphere) fairies! :rolleyes:

Do you just seek out Christian things to cupcake? What a thrilling life you must lead huh.gif

Actually no I didn't. For some reason it popped up on my news feed and I know Johnny's a Catholic so I was just feeling mean. :lol:

Southern hemisphere fairies? Not far off, I'm often called pixie at work so not bad!

Southern hemisphere fairies? Not far off, I'm often called pixie at work so not bad!

You a wee one?

McLeod eh? And Graeme's the jock cunt? Ha!:lol:

I'm English born and bred thankyouplease! ;)

Jesus Dazey leave us.Catholics alone!

You do kinda bring it on yourselves though! :P Just be sure to wipe it off afterwards! :lol:

You a wee one?

Hence the rubber sheets! ;)

Edited by Dazey

McLeod eh? And Graeme's the jock cunt? Ha!:lol:

I'm English born and bred thankyouplease! ;)

Jesus Dazey leave us.Catholics alone!

You do kinda bring it on yourselves though! :P Just be sure to wipe it off afterwards! :lol:

You a wee one?

Hence the rubber sheets! ;)

Translation: I'm as English as Lenny.

Please i'm just about to start work today, the idea of Fanta pants and a urine fetish is too much. I already got my phone and keys in my pockets. I don't need anything else thats hard in there.

Long as your surname's not Geldof we'll get along just fine! :lol:

No my surname's not Geldof. So yes, we'll get along fine.

You a wee one?

No, I'm not short or anything, but I have pixie like hair, so there! No references to pee at this hour thanks!

Good to know. That cunt was at number 1 the day I was born with "I don't like Mondays"! :lol: Guess it must have rubbed off! :D Rate his ex wife though, she was great. Shame she's wormfood now though. :shrugs:

Good to know. That cunt was at number 1 the day I was born with "I don't like Mondays"! :lol: Guess it must have rubbed off! :D Rate his ex wife though, she was great. Shame she's wormfood now though. :shrugs:

"I don't like Mondays" probably the wisest thing that ever came out of his mouth. I agree with him too. Paula Yates was alright, I didn't know much about her until she was with Michael Hutchence. Shame he's wormfood now! He was great! INXS are still kicking around the place, playing in pubs and small venues all over the country, still trying after all these years to get back what they had. When do you think it's going to occur to them that INXS WAS Michael Hutchence. *shakes head*

Edited by Redhead74