What's your favourite deodorant?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What smells in sweat are toxics (and dirt if you don't look after your hygiene, obviously) and when you exercise lots, you get rid of all the toxics regularly, so you barely have any of them left to sweat out, so the sweat doesn't smell as bad when you're sweating lots often. So ever since I stopped exercising lots and thereby sweating a lot a few years ago, my sweat has got a strong smell and I hate it, so I do my best to avoid it.

Lynx Atlantis was my favourite, it was discontinued about 7 years ago. I have one can of it left which I'll probably save until my wedding day or something like that because it smelled fantastic...

I'm begging you, wear something nicer than Lynx on your wedding day :lol:

You have no idea how awesome this particular deodorant smells!

Lynx Atlantis was my favourite, it was discontinued about 7 years ago. I have one can of it left which I'll probably save until my wedding day or something like that because it smelled fantastic...

I have a personal aversion to Lynx because my cousin used to soak himself in it daily when we were in high school, so it reminds me of him. Somehow I can tolerate Lynx Africa on Stewart, it smells differently on him.

Also I'd just hope you'd go for a nice cologne or something for your wedding tongue2.gif

I have a personal aversion to Lynx because my cousin used to soak himself in it daily when we were in high school, so it reminds me of him. Somehow I can tolerate Lynx Africa on Stewart, it smells differently on him.

Also I'd just hope you'd go for a nice cologne or something for your wedding tongue2.gif

Most of the time deodorant and cologne have two different applications... I think I'd still probably wear some aftershave, fret not!