New DJ Ashba Album?

ZoSoRose

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to get that autographed CD? From the Philippines, no chance to meet him, would be awesome to get it.

Give me $100 and I'll burn an For the Demented Minds CD™ for you, press the cover, sign it and send it for you within minutes. I promise. And you don't have to choose from the 200 names pre-selected that Ashba can spell correctly due to the aforementioned limited supply™ :violin:

He must have grown tired of waiting to write and record with Axl so these songs could be the ideas he had intended for gnr , either way I'll just download it

ASHBA >>> SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

8w9x6b.gif

Oh relax, the guys entitled to an opinion!! Grow the fuck up!!! :fuckyou:

And FYI, there's nothing wrong with Dj..there is however, something wrong with believing the lies from Slash's mouth. There is also herpes from that mouth too but hey!!!

Wow. Real mature.

The D&N section is for serious discussion on issues regarding GnR. If you can't handle people with a different opinion than you, then please hang out in the Attitude section. There you can insult people rather than having an intelligent debate or discussion.

As for your actual post.

So you get to pick and choose who is entitled to their opinion? And if you don't like one guy's opinion you tell them to F off?

You give somebody the middle finger and talk about somebody you don't know being a liar and having herpes.....while telling him to grow up? Seriously? How old are you?

How do you know what "lies" have came from Slash's mouth. Tell us about it. How about Axl telling us new music was coming? A video was coming? All YOU know about things that Axl and Slash have said is what you've read on the internet and in magazines. But for some reason you choose to believe one side and not the other. Maybe you aren't old enough to form an unbiased opinion.

Seriously, you seem more suitable for the Attitude section rather than D&N section. Just something for you to think about.

Actuslly, I told him to grow the fuck up, maybe you should do the same.

Oh wait, nvmd, Dj Ashba is a "douchebag cuz he won't release new music with Axl".

Dj has no say in that process. It's Axl. ok?

Grow up and Fuck off......that seems to be your signature comments to people you disagree with. Might be time to look in the mirror and follow your own advice.

Why so angry little fella?

What does Slash being a liar, in YOUR, opinion, have to do with a topic about DJ? And you never explained what all of Slash's lies were. Nor did you talk about Axl's lies.

You think Slash has herpes? What does that have to do with DJ? And in your world being "grown up" is making herpes comments about people?

DJ doesn't have a say in what GnR does? So in your opinion he is just a hired hand? Interesting.

And I never said DJ was a douchebag because he hasn't released music with GnR yet. Things that make him a douchebag include Ashba Swag, dressing like a 14 year old emo kid, and using social media sites to brag about how bad ass he is, how much ass he kicks, how much alcoholic he can drink, and how rock n roll he is ny destroying hotel rooms and defying maid's orders. That is why he seems like a douchebag.

Unlike you, I don't see him as a hired hand. And I can't wait to see what kind of music he can create with Axl and the band.

That's it, guys. Now you'll have a chance to buy something even cooler. Here we go - Demented daybreak scarecrow mask!

Mask4-840x880.jpg

You can get one for 150 bucks (I'm not kidding) and sadly you can't personalize DJ's autograph in it. But if you ask nicely I bet he'll do it for 150 extra bucks. How cool would that be? :shades:

In case you are wondering (and I know you do), 100 bucks is probably the cost of the awesome over-the-top modified replica of DJ ASHBA's Signature Stitched Up Hat. Wouldn't you pay 150 bucks for that alone?!?! :wub:

Edited by Bruno Poeys

That's it, guys. Now you'll have a chance to buy something even cooler. Here we go - Demented daybreak scarecrow mask!

Mask4-840x880.jpg

You can get one for 150 bucks (I'm not kidding) and sadly you can't personalize DJ's autograph in it. But if you ask nicely I bet he'll do it for 150 extra bucks. How cool would that be? :shades:

In case you are wondering (and I know you do), 100 bucks is probably the cost of the awesome over-the-top modified replica of DJ ASHBA's Signature Stitched Up Hat. Wouldn't you pay 150 bucks for that alone?!?! :wub:

I wonder if you stick pins in it if it's like a voodoo doll? just having a laugh :lol:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou