New DJ Ashba Album?

ZoSoRose

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that. To be honest I was totally prepared for the album to be very underwhelming and forgettable, was pretty psyched to find out how much I really like it. Nothing too challenging or mindblowing, but a satisfying listen nonetheless, if you're a fan of how Slash plays the guitar there is every reason to love it.

This is my last post about Apocolyptic Love though, don't want to get cited for hijacking or whatever they call it, this is DJ's thread man

btw totally agree with the request at the bottom of your sig

Please talk more about Slash's album. DJ's charging $87 for an autographed CD, that's beyond retarded and fucked up. I refuse to take it seriously, let's not talk about DJ. :lol:

it's $99.99 for the Personalized CD it's just $87 extra then the regular CD price

Yeah, because You're a Lie, Axl or not, is on the same level as Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child o' Mine and Paradise City eh?

Well You're A Lie did hit #1 on the rock charts so I'd say it's a pretty successful single...Especially for a mid 40s guitar player.

Also Not For Me is a great song.

OK, let me try to understand. Nevermind DJ for a second. Let's think about a CD that costs 12 bucks. An autographed CD can't cost more than, uh, let's say, 17, 18, maybe 20 bucks, unless you are Ozzy, Plant, Axl, Bon Jovi, Slash, Page, etc. Who in this world would pay almost 100 bucks for an autographed copy of an album called "(...) music for the demented"?!?!?!?!? WHO THE FUCK WOULD PAY THAT?!?????!?!?

OK, I'm done. Back to Anastasia and Carolina :lol:

Yeah, they're nice gals.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Tell me that's not real.

Oh, I didn't even bother reading the song titles. I can't believe someone put those song titles in an album with an straight face. He was probably laughing and joking and then "hey, this is hellevator... :takethat:! And now this is you're gonna die we-have-a-badass-over-here.jpg This one should be called nightmares do come true :scared: next one should be... :hug: (...) well, the album name's gonna be songs for the demented...! :wow:

Oh, I didn't even bother reading the song titles. I can't believe someone put those song titles in an album with an straight face. He was probably laughing and joking and then "hey, this is hellevator... :takethat:! And now this is you're gonna die we-have-a-badass-over-here.jpg This one should be called nightmares do come true :scared: next one should be... :hug: (...) well, the album name's gonna be songs for the demented...! :wow:

HAHAHAHAHA! Dude I can't stop laughing really. "911" and "Suicide Party" definitely masterpieces, you'll see. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

HAHAHAHAHA! Dude I can't stop laughing really. "911" and "Suicide Party" definitely masterpieces, you'll see. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Suicide Party, I was laughing so much at other song titles I didn't even think about this one. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

BBF has an album called 9/11 and I love it. Random observation, carry on.