New DJ Ashba Album?

ZoSoRose

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ looks tiny as fuck. I have a seriously hard time believing he beat up that fan.

What a rookie statement

How so? Just an observation. A small dude who doesn't seem to be in top physical condition, doesn't quite gel with his story about him beating up some big dude. Then again I think he said Axl was fighting with him too, so maybe I was off base. The Axl thing isn't a big deal, we already knew he beat up a fan before why not again?

DJ looks tiny as fuck. I have a seriously hard time believing he beat up that fan.

What a rookie statement

How so? Just an observation. A small dude who doesn't seem to be in top physical condition, doesn't quite gel with his story about him beating up some big dude. Then again I think he said Axl was fighting with him too, so maybe I was off base. The Axl thing isn't a big deal, we already knew he beat up a fan before why not again?

Dont be a blind aquatic cave-dwelling European salamander all your life mate, get with the program, no ones going to hold your hand.

Wow. Listen to this preview. Not bad at all! In fact its good!

yeah it's great. good job Dj

I like the idea, but the fact the riff resolves itself so neatly at the end sort of diminishes the "dementedness". But honestly better than I expected.

What a rookie statement

Dont be a blind aquatic cave-dwelling European salamander all your life mate, get with the program, no ones going to hold your hand.

:huh: