Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

There was nothing in there that I said that was considerably disrespectful.

Haha. You're such an asshole you don't even know it.

Wanna elaborate then? You weren't even here when the chats took place.

I'll elaborate. Shouting your passive aggresive questions over and over again was annoying for everyone except you and the 5 people dumb enough to encourage you. Nearly everyone asked you to stop, yet your over-inflated sense of self worth wouldnt allow you to do so. It was one big "Look at me, I'm Bobbo!" fest all night. It's even sadder that you cant comprehend how juvenile you made yourself look. But hey, you made 5 morons laugh, right? Props.

That enough elaboration for you?

Umm...well...I had to get past the 40 brain farts people were throwing at the guy at one time. *herp did you see the finale to Breaking Bad? derp*. The questions were asked in a pretty polite manner, and almost all were answered. It was only after the chats the guy got pissy at me, because of what was said between me and Ali. Sorry I wanted to actually ask questions we all wanted answers to, instead of what was his favorite ice cream. lmao.

He had already answered those questions by that point. He said that the band is not working on a new album as of now, that unreleased Chinese Democracy tracks may, in the future, see the light of the day, and that it's really all in the hands of Axl.

If you actually wanted answers devoid of hostility, you would have asked:

- "Are you currently working on a new album with the band right now?"

- "How do you feel about playing someone else's material?"

- "Are you satisfied with the band's current situation?"

That's all that needed to be asked. These are "hard-hitting" questions that would have most likely received a well thought out response as they would be asked respectfully. It is obvious that some of you either ignore this or just don't care.

That IS what I said. And that's my point. Aside from my first question; which I guess some people found overly aggressive, I asked every other question in that manner.

When you throw the term "coverband" around loosely that is just asking for it. I will say this, you weren't even half as vindicating as BBA was. However, you could have handled yourself much better.

Again, in my initial question, yes, maybe I was a little aggressive and should have worded it better. BUT, my main point was to ask Bumble how he felt being in what most people considered a glorified cover band. It honestly intrigued me.

And everything else I asked was put pretty respectfully imho.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll elaborate. Shouting your passive aggresive questions over and over again was annoying for everyone except you and the 5 people dumb enough to encourage you. Nearly everyone asked you to stop, yet your over-inflated sense of self worth wouldnt allow you to do so. It was one big "Look at me, I'm Bobbo!" fest all night. It's even sadder that you cant comprehend how juvenile you made yourself look. But hey, you made 5 morons laugh, right? Props.

Umm...well...I had to get past the 40 brain farts people were throwing at the guy at one time. *herp did you see the finale to Breaking Bad? derp*. The questions were asked in a pretty polite manner, and almost all were answered. It was only after the chats the guy got pissy at me, because of what was said between me and Ali. Sorry I wanted to actually ask questions we all wanted answers to, instead of what was his favorite ice cream. lmao.

He had already answered those questions by that point. He said that the band is not working on a new album as of now, that unreleased Chinese Democracy tracks may, in the future, see the light of the day, and that it's really all in the hands of Axl.

That's all that needed to be asked. These are "hard-hitting" questions that would have most likely received a well thought out response as they would be asked respectfully. It is obvious that some of you either ignore this or just don't care.

That IS what I said. And that's my point. Aside from my first question; which I guess some people found overly aggressive, I asked every other question in that manner.

When you throw the term "coverband" around loosely that is just asking for it. I will say this, you weren't even half as vindicating as BBA was. However, you could have handled yourself much better.

Again, in my initial question, yes, maybe I was a little aggressive and should have worded it better. BUT, my main point was to ask Bumble how he felt being in what most people considered a glorified cover band. It honestly intrigued me.

That is well understood. Maybe we don't see eye to eye on how to effectively interview someone. The phrase that I bolded in your statement could have been added to your initial question to make that question seem less aggressive. You could have also asked him if he thought that the band was at a standstill, rather than suggesting it as a well known fact. Though, I believe that you believe in what you just told me.

For the record, my comprehension skills do not suck. Carry on.

That is well understood. Maybe we don't see eye to eye on how to effectively interview someone. The phrase that I bolded in your statement could have been added to your initial question to make that question seem less aggressive. You could have also asked him if he thought that the band was at a standstill, rather than suggesting it as a well known fact. Though, I believe that you believe in what you just told me.

For the record, my comprehension skills do not suck. Carry on.

Fair enough, but in all honesty, they are seen as majorly a glorified cover band in the eyes of the public, and I felt sugarcoating wouldn't make the question clear. It was a blunt question, but it was an sincere question, and Bumble HAS to know those types of questions are constantly throw out there. I wanted to hear from the horse's mouth what he thought of the accusations, and his answer was pretty legit.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Delete the quotes before posting. You don't need more than one quote to reply. When you're posting back and forth without anyone else posting you don't even need that. It takes forever to scroll through all of that.

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it, and if i do post it, you will throw me more shit, I posted it to discuss and make conclussions about the current band situation, I was right about that they were not working on songs. More people insulting on 3...2...1..

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it, and if i do post it, you will throw me more shit, I posted it to discuss and make conclussions about the current band situation, I was right about that they were not working on songs. More people insulting on 3...2...1..

Basically you fucked up. Ron, your hero, along with mygnr members think your a knob. Posting personal conversations, and look where it got you.

Also he wasn't betraying the band, if you actually read it, he's basically saying he's 'on vacation (I think canada at the time) don't bother me... Also, the release of GNR material is nothing to do with him, so can you fuck off and ask someone else and stop pestering me?'

Edited by Axl_morris

i'm glad you posted it for no other reason than it offered some solid entertainment for a day. but you need to understand something: you are a crazy person. you are mentally insane. the mental disorder that you suffer from -- which leads you to believe you've been tasked to protect axl from people who would harm him, including band members -- is the kind of shit that leads people to do crazy, potential dangerous things. my advice? find the nearest psychologist and explain this whole episode in as specific detail as possible. then trust whatever advice the doctor gives you.

Basically you fucked up. Ron, your hero, along with mygnr members think your a knob. Posting personal conversations, and look where it got you.

Thats what Im saying, I understang why u say that I fucked up, yes, I fucked up with Ron but he was fucking up with axl

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No, I agree with you. All shit you got for this thread was really unwarranted. Like I said earlier, I've seen lots of the people bashing you for posting this PM posting PM's themselves and I've even seen moderators post PM's. Obviously it's private messages, so they should be kept in private, but when he (As said, a relatively public person) says stupid shit like this to some random person on the internet, it's his own fault that it comes out. There is obviously a big interest for what he said among a certain group of people and I for one don't believe that it was a joke at all, I think it was the damage control that a few people have been mentioning. He tried to downplay what he said and make it out it was a joke.

No, I agree with you. All shit you got for this thread was really unwarranted. Like I said earlier, I've seen lots of the people bashing you for posting this PM posting PM's themselves and I've even seen moderators post PM's. Obviously it's private messages, so they should be kept in private, but when he (As said, a relatively public person) says stupid shit like this to some random person on the internet, it's his own fault that it comes out. There is obviously a big interest for what he said among a certain group of people and I for one don't believe that it was a joke at all, I think it was the damage control that a few people have been mentioning. He tried to downplay what he said and make it out it was a joke.

Yeah, thats what I mean, im shure everyone showed pms to their friends about their convos with girls, etc. and it was not a joke, but i never did it to cupcake or something, just to discuss, thats what people do here, right? Thanks Satanisk :)

PM's are the least of what's troubling to me. i think it's creepy and disturbing that you think you must protect axl from bumblefoot's attempt to "betray" him. please tell me you can realize how utterly fucking crazy that sounds.

looking at that exchange, i feel so sorry for bumblefoot. that guy works so hard to indulge crazy people like you. leave that poor guy alone.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

PM's are the least of what's troubling to me. i think it's creepy and disturbing that you think you must protect axl from bumblefoot's attempt to "betray" him. please tell me you can realize how utterly fucking crazy that sounds.

looking at that exchange, i feel so sorry for bumblefoot. that guy works so hard to indulge crazy people like you. leave that poor guy alone.

Right on.

ignaliza

Posting PM's, which are exactly that 'PRIVATE MESSAGE'. There's nothing stopping you doing it, but it's just rude. Send him an apology or something.

Edited by Axl_morris

u should do a cris crocker video remake :rofl-lol:

Right on.

ignaliza

Posting PM's, which are exactly that 'PRIVATE MESSAGE'. There's nothing stopping you doing it, but it's just rude. Send him an apology or something.

Blocked me on FB.. I was trying to talk to him on the chats but he insulted me and a mod or admin banned me from the chats.

Thats what Im saying, I understang why u say that I fucked up, yes, I fucked up with Ron but he was fucking up with axl

Look, he was bascially saying to you "fuck work, I'm on vacation with my family and that's all that matters to me right now, my health is improving.Really not interested in any fanboy "Axl's band" comments right now".

That's all it was.

Don't know if you're that naive or your comprehension skills aren't that great, or you are just slyly playing this for some lulz...but whatever your motivation is, you fucked up royally.

That was really a jerkoff move posting that private conversation.

As a result the cupcakes could smell the blood in the water and they masterfully put their usual spin on it and went to fucking town.

To the point where he had to pop in and clarify for the brain dead (and the cupcakes who still refused to back down).

Even then the guy was willing to hang around and gab but a few cocksure bigmouths had to approach him with a shit attitude while another goof spammed his way around the forum...and voila..the man doesn't want to ever chat here again.

Well done all.

I don't know if that was part of your underlying motivation, or if you are just truly that clueless, but for the ones with an agenda...well done, you outdid yourselves on this one.

Big pat on the back huh...with your little buddies going "lol" and :rofl-lol: to egg you on.

It was so nice of Subs to let you come back as a goodwill gesture, way to show him what it really meant to you.

They were asked, and bumble didn't even acknowledge them..that's all I needed to see to get a feel for this band and how things work.

Yeah, thats what I mean, im shure everyone showed pms to their friends about their convos with girls, etc. and it was not a joke, but i never did it to cupcake or something, just to discuss, thats what people do here, right? Thanks Satanisk :)

He's a celebrity in celebrity band guns n roses talking to someone he doesn't know, a huge fan, and he says stuff about the celebrity band he's in and people think it's wrong this fan posted and talked about it to other fans? Okay, let's assume he said the band were in the studio in a private message. Any one of us would tell the others because that's how fans operate and no one would have a problem with that even the member themself. The ONLY reason people are calling you a douche and the like is because idiot Bumble said negative shit instead of positive and you talked about it. Like I just said, it's not your fault you posted it if it was positive no one would complain.

What, Bumblefoot wanted to confide secretly to a total stranger? No, he was talking to a fan and the fact he's saying you're in the wrong, calling you a douche, and not coming back here again is stupid as hell on his part. Good fucking riddance you sell-out employee.

He's a celebrity in celebrity band guns n roses talking to someone he doesn't know, a huge fan, and he says stuff about the celebrity band he's in and people think it's wrong this fan posted and talked about it to other fans? Okay, let's assume he said the band were in the studio in a private message. Any one of us would tell the others because that's how fans operate and no one would have a problem with that even the member themself. The ONLY reason people are calling you a douche and the like is because idiot Bumble said negative shit instead of positive and you talked about it. Like I just said, it's not your fault you posted it if it was positive no one would complain.

What, Bumblefoot wanted to confide secretly to a total stranger? No, he was talking to a fan and the fact he's saying you're in the wrong, calling you a douche, and not coming back here again is stupid as hell on his part. Good fucking riddance you sell-out employee.

Yeah, they would be happy if i posted a pm sayibng that new album on december or something like that, hipocrecy everywhere...

I hope you don't feel bad. Any fan would get excited about talking to a band member and post about it. It's no different at all than bumping into them outside a show and talking to them and then telling us what they said. No different at all. Of course you were excited about talking to him and nervous about what he said so you wanted to talk about. Clearly, he's in the wrong as he came here for damage control after and tried to demean you and make you into a fool he was fucking with. He's a patsy, a punk, an unthinking asshole and you shouldn't feel bad but if I were you I'd remove him from your friends or fan pages or whatever if he hasn't booted you already.

I hope you don't feel bad. Any fan would get excited about talking to a band member and post about it. It's no different at all than bumping into them outside a show and talking to them and then telling us what they said. No different at all. Of course you were excited about talking to him and nervous about what he said so you wanted to talk about. Clearly, he's in the wrong as he came here for damage control after and tried to demean you and make you into a fool he was fucking with. He's a patsy, a punk, an unthinking asshole and you shouldn't feel bad but if I were you I'd remove him from your friends or fan pages or whatever if he hasn't booted you already.

yeah, it only sucks cuz i admired him very much, listened to his music, saw his gear etc. but now i have a different perspective of him, thanks T_U_S!" :)

You can still like his music. I like Tupac's music while I disagree with the way he thinks a lot of the time, same with Ted Nugent. They have viewpoints I disagree with. Bumblefoot is an immature twat in a fortunate position but just because he's a shitty personality doesn't mean you have to stop listening to his music. It can be good to have that divide between personality and music.

On a side note I also think his music is incredibly cheesy and not innovative or intriguing in the slightest so maybe that's why I find it easier to reach these conclusions than you do given you're trying to look at what he was like through the eyes of a fan.

yeah, it only sucks cuz i admired him very much, listened to his music, saw his gear etc. but now i have a different perspective of him, thanks T_U_S!" :)

What a fucking attention whore, my god, LOL.