Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it,

C'mon. Show us the PM or it didn't happen.

It happened lol, I have no problem showing it. but this guys will start bitching more and lblablabalba.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it, and if i do post it, you will throw me more shit, I posted it to discuss and make conclussions about the current band situation, I was right about that they were not working on songs. More people insulting on 3...2...1..

Please stop posting.

Cool from BBF to pop in here. rock4 Wish I had been online to quickly ask him something, ah well!

lol you guys.

BBF is getting paid to cupcake Axl, you guys aren't.

Best post in here dude.

You were the member that I thought about when I was talking to him. We had that big long debate about BBF, and here it was me talking to him. But it was awesome!!! I think he is a cool guy!!! Fuck you haters.

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it,

C'mon. Show us the PM or it didn't happen.

It happened lol, I have no problem showing it. but this guys will start bitching more and lblablabalba.

havent you caused too much trouble already? C'mon man, have some respect.

As far as the cupcakes, the admin allowed every minute of it

Yeah and being the class guy you are, called High out on it on the fucking boards last night AND today.

THAT got several comments in the mod section, not just from me I can assure.

anonymously logged in mods.

Funny you should mention that, for the first time since the takeover, you logged in as visible last night. "GUNSGUY" in big green letters. Mr. Team Member.

Why?...because fucking Bumblefoot was here.

Make yourself look important much?

Look everybody, Gunsguy is here with his inside bro Bumblefoot.

pfffttt

Obviously I am NOT a mod

As much as you've tried to infer you are for soooo long...no, you are not.

the idea of your not being able to get rid of a grudge.

It's not a problem with getting rid of a grudge.Many grudges have been forgotten.

New friendships have formed between people that never used to get along (and have surprised many).

Some really good ones in fact.

You're an exception, you're continual slimey manipulations make it impossible.

Just like the power trips you were trying to pull when the reformation discussions were under way in the PM conferences, and you immediately set about trying to undermine good intentions.

None of your posts got intentinally deleted during the PM conferences for reasons you are suggesting, (while we're at it and your flinging more of your bullshit accusations around).

Don't think you were that important, I don't seem to recall much of what you offered up actually flying.

The posts got deleted...everybody's..even mine...as a courtesy to High, so he didn't have to weed through all the endless conversation posts.It was intended to leave the pertinent ones that contained information that he needed to implement or act upon, and do so in a convenient speedy manner without having to wade through pages and hundreds of messages.

His repsonse to those actions was "sweet!".

So spin your usual shit, it's not sticking

I'll also address this bullshit spin you've put on Attitude.

I did NOT dream it up as a place to throw the cupcakes.

You conveniently left out the part where Subs initially asked us all to think outside the box (which by the way, you did not, all you did was criticize).

Can I refresh your memory on my original idea for ATTITUDE..yeah?...thanks!

Keeping in mind Subs asked us to think outside the box, I suggested the idea of a section where people could post controversial topics without having to worry about reprimand...aaaaaand...I suggested that we get someone from each side of the spectrum, from opposing points of GnR view to moderate it.

I suggested BBA and MSL.

Radical idea in the early stages...thinking outside the box.

That, motherfucker, is what I suggested...NOT...make a section to throw the cupcakes.

I still like that version of the idea (lol) but needless to say it morphed from there and with the input of the team it became what it did.

I can say so much right now

Yeah so could I brother.

And I'll have you know that when Subs contacted me when he first took over he was unsure of what direction he was going with the team, and after some serious conversations and opening his eyes on the bigger picture of how things were for months on end before he took over, it was then and ONLY then that he decided to keep a few people on the team, including you.

How's that for my sad miserable depressed asshole presence around here...prick.

Have "fun" "modding" the forum and thanks for all the bullshit you fed myself and the entire staff about you being a changed man and leaving the past in the past.

Oh there you go speaking for an "entire" people again.

In this case.. it's pretty rich, given the thread on you in the mod section in the last 24 hours, with more posts than from just myself.

The past was left in the past with many people.You being a manipulative scheemer, constantly trying to worm were your way into a full mod position (which according to senior staff, was NEVER going to happen) made it hard to do just that.Taking actions and saying things at other people's expense to try and further yourself.

Every time I'd let my guard down and start conversing with you, you'd pull some fucking stunt, everything always seemed to have alterior motives with you.

Just like last night, when you threw High and Sabbath under the bus to try to make yourself look like a big fucking wheel with Bumblefoot.

Got news for you friend, he tweets and PM's with lots of people, you're nothing special to him, as much as you try to spin it around here that you are.

"pfffttt" indeed

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it, and if i do post it, you will throw me more shit, I posted it to discuss and make conclussions about the current band situation, I was right about that they were not working on songs. More people insulting on 3...2...1..

Please stop posting.

No

Please stop posting.

Funny, I was going to say the same to you. Piss off :takethat:

Funny you should mention that, for the first time since the takeover, you logged in as visible last night. "GUNSGUY" in big green letters. Mr. Team Member.

pfffttt

:popcorn:

Jesus fuck, this place is pretty unpleasant to be around at the moment... Ron came onto the board last night to talk to people, he did a cool thing with good intentions and there's next to nothing I hate more than people taking the rise out of someone who means well which is exactly what some people did for several hours.

There's a few level-headed people left in the main GNR section on both sides of the "I prefer new/old GNR" argument, and that's the thing, as long as you're respectful I don't give a shit what your opinion/stance is. But see since the floodgates opened and every single fuckwit was allowed back? The quality of discussion's even worse than it was during the latter days of Eric's tenure when things here were almost as censored as over at HTGTH... And no-one's going to answer for treating a good guy like dirt. Ron's under no obligation to answer anyone's emails, when was the last time Dizzy or Tommy did anything like this? It would probably make things easier if he made himself less accessible... the only reason he does it is because he wants to, I get frustrated enough talking to some of the morons around here but Ron snaps at one particularly stupid and persistent individual who then goes on to share private messages on a public forum and that makes him a dick? Give me a fucking break.

Edited by Graeme

As far as the cupcakes, the admin allowed every minute of it

Yeah and being the class guy you are, called High out on it on the fucking boards last night AND today.

THAT got several comments in the mod section, not just from me I can assure.

anonymously logged in mods.

pfffttt

Obviously I am NOT a mod

As much as you've tried to infer you are for soooo long...no, you are not.

the idea of your not being able to get rid of a grudge.

It's not a problem with getting rid of a grudge.Many grudges have been forgotten.

New friendships have formed between people that never used to get along (and have surprised many).

Some really good ones in fact.

You're an exception, you're continual slimey manipulations make it impossible.

Just like the power trips you were trying to pull when the reformation discussions were under way in the PM conferences, and you immediately set about trying to undermine good intentions.

None of your posts got intentinally deleted during the PM conferences for reasons you are suggesting, (while we're at it and your flinging more of your bullshit accusations around).

Don't think you were that important, I don't seem to recall much of what you offered up actually flying.

The posts got deleted...everybody's..even mine...as a courtesy to High, so he didn't have to weed through all the endless conversation posts.It was intended to leave the pertinent ones that contained information that he needed to implement or act upon, and do so in a convenient speedy manner without having to wade through pages and hundreds of messages.

His repsonse to those actions was "sweet!".

So spin your usual shit, it's not sticking

I'll also address this bullshit spin you've put on Attitude.

I did NOT dream it up as a place to throw the cupcakes.

You conveniently left out the part where Subs initially asked us all to think outside the box (which by the way, you did not, all you did was criticize).

Can I refresh your memory on my original idea for ATTITUDE..yeah?...thanks!

Keeping in mind Subs asked us to think outside the box, I suggested the idea of a section where people could post controversial topics without having to worry about reprimand...aaaaaand...I suggested that we get someone from each side of the spectrum, from opposing points of GnR view to moderate it.

I suggested BBA and MSL.

Radical idea in the early stages...thinking outside the box.

That, motherfucker, is what I suggested...NOT...make a section to throw the cupcakes.

I still like that version of the idea (lol) but needless to say it morphed from there and with the input of the team it became what it did.

I can say so much right now

Yeah so could I brother.

And I'll have you know that when Subs contacted me when he first took over he was unsure of what direction he was going with the team, and after some serious conversations and opening his eyes on the bigger picture of how things were for months on end before he took over, it was then and ONLY then that he decided to keep a few people on the team, including you.

How's that for my sad miserable depressed asshole presence around here...prick.

Have "fun" "modding" the forum and thanks for all the bullshit you fed myself and the entire staff about you being a changed man and leaving the past in the past.

Oh there you go speaking for an "entire" people again.

In this case.. it's pretty rich, given the thread on you in the mod section in the last 24 hours, with more posts than from just myself.

The past was left in the past with many people.You being a manipulative scheemer, constantly trying to worm were your way into a full mod position (which according to senior staff, was NEVER going to happen) made it hard to do just that.Taking actions and saying things at other people's expense to try and further yourself.

Every time I'd let my guard down and start conversing with you, you'd pull some fucking stunt, everything always seemed to have alterior motives with you.

Just like last night, when you threw High and Sabbath under the bus to try to make yourself look like a big fucking wheel with Bumblefoot.

Got news for you friend, he tweets and PM's with lots of people, you're nothing special to him, as much as you try to spin it around here that you are.

"pfffttt" indeed

:lol:

It's about fucking time...

Jesus fuck, this place is pretty unpleasant to be around at the moment... Ron came onto the board last night to talk to people, he did a cool thing with good intentions and there's next to nothing I hate more than people taking the rise out of someone who means well which is exactly what some people did for several hours.

There's a few level-headed people left in the main GNR section on both sides of the "I prefer new/old GNR" argument, and that's the thing, as long as you're respectful I don't give a shit what your opinion/stance is. But see since the floodgates opened and every single fuckwit was allowed back? The quality of discussion's even worse than it was during the latter days of Eric's tenure when things here were almost as censored as over at HTGTH... And no-one's going to answer for treating a good guy like dirt. Ron's under no obligation to answer anyone's emails, when was the last time Dizzy or Tommy did anything like this? It would probably make things easier if he made himself less accessible... the only reason he does it is because he wants to, I get frustrated enough talking to some of the morons around here but Ron snaps at one particularly stupid and persistent individual who then goes on to share private messages on a public forum and that makes him a dick? Give me a fucking break.

yeah, keep kissing his ass

I hope you don't feel bad. Any fan would get excited about talking to a band member and post about it. It's no different at all than bumping into them outside a show and talking to them and then telling us what they said. No different at all. Of course you were excited about talking to him and nervous about what he said so you wanted to talk about. Clearly, he's in the wrong as he came here for damage control after and tried to demean you and make you into a fool he was fucking with. He's a patsy, a punk, an unthinking asshole and you shouldn't feel bad but if I were you I'd remove him from your friends or fan pages or whatever if he hasn't booted you already.

That doesn't mean there aren't boundaries with what should be shared publicly. I'm pretty good friends with Joey Belladonna from Anthrax, and he's told me a lot of shit I'd never even consider sharing publicly. I post on the official Anthrax messageboard, and I'll share something Joey has told me time-to-time if its strictly informative...I'll never share an opinion of his, anything that is going on with members of the band in their personal lives, or rifts between band members/other bands, etc.

That is because you are a decent person Powerage,and have discretion,and share mutual respect.

There is no need to tell people who you talk to,or reveal things they say-friends don't do that.

And posting a private convo is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Always remember - none of this would be happening if GNR was more open with its fans.

The truth always comes out, no matter what shit we're fed.

I remember when Fortus was personally responding to emails like 7 years ago - fucking everybody was posting the responses they got from him in a MyGNR thread (maybe it was HTGTH).

It does not excuse posting a private pm,or posting something someone told you in confidence,that is straight-up wrong.

As is lying :fuckyou:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/607/02/

I'm out on cell,what is ur excuse Miss Mario Kart?

Mario Kart kicks ass you dumb woman.

So when someone talks to a band member after a show and they say what they said here. That's cool. But when a celebrity sends a message to a random fan asking a totally non-private question and they say what they said here.... not cool?

:rolleyes:

No it is not fucking cool to post a private PM under ANY circumstance,and the little insignificunt got booted from chat,and made another account to come back in.

What the hell kind of pussy move is that?

Retribution needs to come to the circlejerks that harassed Ron

Without Ignaliza and his private conversation with Ron, he wouldn't have been here in the first place. Stop bitching, stop crying and move the fuck on.

I'd rather he never showed up given his treatment.

It was fucking wrong for that kid to post that PM,and it was shameful how Ron was treated by the same.group of people that come here daily with the explicit purpose of throwing shit at GNR,it needs to stop.

you annoying fuck. what needs to stop is the intolerance with people who think different from you. if you want a place where everybody's happy with gnr, please go to htgth, please do it. leave us, sane fans, alone.

You don't fucking dictate my behavior,nor my location,so I won't aquiese to your request.

Fucking sociopath

Stop bitching, i made another account to talk im not hiding i even showed my real name and i would talk to all of you face to face if i lived near you all

Shut the hell up shitweasel,keep your parasitic posts away from me maggot,You really do not want to talk to me in person.

shitweasel ??????? wtf is that jeez i'm sure you actually think you are axl, next you will be saying, internet warriors and cnut haha. why what would you do to him in person ??? lick his balls oh so softly

Edited by bionic56