Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

If Sailaway isn't banned tonight it's clear that he/she is receiving special treatment from the mods.

The mods love warchild, even though it's quite obvious she's a crazy lunatic with about fifty different accounts here.

I have ONE account,and I am not a she,I will be reporting any further absurdities.

Contact subs if you need further info

And you, my friend, should stop adding fuel to the fire.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ONE account,and I am not a she,I will be reporting any further absurdities.

Contact subs if you need further info

You're Warchild. Report me you psychotic bitch.

which is it? because if its really warchild then damn she had me fooled

And to GunsGuy, Zint and any other mods, I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Sorry to hear there are differences of opinion, but airing out your differences in the public arena might not be the best avenue to take. Just a suggestion.

I know I agree but when pushed over and over in public, I responded, my bad. The fun was gone and so am I kinda thing B)

I said what I said and meant it. I disagreed with the mods, and apparently they have a whole thread about it in the mod section LOL.

Time to move forward

It's not worth it mate, you are better than lowering yorself to that level, it's just a forum and you have lots of people that like you

And to GunsGuy, Zint and any other mods, I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Sorry to hear there are differences of opinion, but airing out your differences in the public arena might not be the best avenue to take. Just a suggestion.

I know I agree but when pushed over and over in public, I responded, my bad. The fun was gone and so am I kinda thing B)

I said what I said and meant it. I disagreed with the mods, and apparently they have a whole thread about it in the mod section LOL.

Time to move forward

It's not worth it mate, you are better than lowering yorself to that level, it's just a forum and you have lots of people that like you

Why are there so many idiots on here now? It's like intelligent debate went completely out of the window in favour of horrendous abuse of each other and of the English language... this place used to be amazing for debates.

if you want mature debate , try transexual for uk site, lots of bating going on there

Why are there so many idiots on here now? It's like intelligent debate went completely out of the window in favour of horrendous abuse of each other and of the English language... this place used to be amazing for debates.

You dreamin' of 2006, bro. :lol: Good ole' days. There certainly has been a drop of..err, intelligence, since those times.

^ Evidently.

I have contacted the mods regarding Warchild. I suggest anyone who agrees that she is a detriment to the forum do the same.

I have contacted the mods for your constant abuse,posting on my profile and referring to me as a she.

The mods have IP-matched you to warchild.

You are a sad, old woman.

You lied about Subs,you are a liar.

I have contacted the mods regarding Warchild. I suggest anyone who agrees that she is a detriment to the forum do the same.

I have contacted the mods for your constant abuse,posting on my profile and referring to me as a she.

Prove yourself - call into the radio show in 20 mins. and prove you are a man:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thomasmeadow/2012/09/28/gnr-show

:popcorn:

I have two mods who have confirmed you are warchild. The only liar here evidently is you.

LOL.

Funny to watch karma catch up with people.

Me and Warchild are going to the prom together, so step-off Canada! :awesomeface:

I am not gay,I dont date men.ask someone else

LOL.

Funny to watch karma catch up with people.

Bring it!!!

Me and Warchild are going to the prom together, so step-off Canada! :awesomeface:

I dont date men.

That's because they aren't interested in middle aged women pretending to be two different people in a relationship on a Guns N' Roses message board.

:popcorn:

I have two mods who have confirmed you are warchild. The only liar here evidently is you.

Yeah,i totally believe you "have two mods"