Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Worst thread ever. We are all dumber for having read this nonsense. Everyone with multiple posts in this thread should be banned. Yes even you bumblefoot

Pfftt. More like Best Thread Ever.

And props to the mods for not deleting it like the last BBF clusterfuck thread.

completely agree. fun week for gnr fans.

It's better than anything I heard on CD. :takethat:

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst thread ever. We are all dumber for having read this nonsense. Everyone with multiple posts in this thread should be banned. Yes even you bumblefoot

not as good as the time Axl called madison a cunt though, agree?

That's gonna be a hard one to top. :tongue2:

I don't have much of an opinion on it. Madison and I fought on here constantly for about 6 years, if you were around at the time you would know that. And I wasn't posting here for about a year when the shit went down with her. Not sure I agree with how it happened, but karma's a bitch as the saying goes.

But yeah, even that was better than anything on CD too. :lol:

I don't have much of an opinion on it. Madison and I fought on here constantly for about 6 years, if you were around at the time you would know that. And I wasn't posting here for about a year when the shit went down with her. Not sure I agree with how it happened, but karma's a bitch as the saying goes.

I remember parts of it, It was almost like one member was fighting with themselves the whole time.... hmmm :takethat::lol:

I remember parts of it, It was almost like one member was fighting with themselves the whole time.... hmmm :takethat::lol:

Really? Then I guess your memory isn't all that good.

Maybe HV or Subs can refresh it for you. :rolleyes:

Well, this had to be the worst topic to even happen on MyGNR. A bunch of bullshit and useless arguments have polluted the last 30 some pages of this topic. The only positive is the Bumblefoot contribution and that was ruined by some idiots trying to act holier than thou by bashing him. I'm all for the band moving forward, and I have more than once called the current band a nostalgia act. But that has nothing to do with Bumblefoot or the other members of the band, only with Axl. To bash Bumblefoot for not moving forward with the music, the direction of the band, or his music talents or contributions is useless and stupid. Axl is the one who calls all the shots, and that is clear by the messages posted by Bumblefoot on the front page by the OP.

Why hasn't this been locked yet?

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Well, this had to be the worst topic to even happen on MyGNR. A bunch of bullshit and useless arguments have polluted the last 30 some pages of this topic. The only positive is the Bumblefoot contribution and that was ruined by some idiots trying to act holier than thou by bashing him. I'm all for the band moving forward, and I have more than once called the current band a nostalgia act. But that has nothing to do with Bumblefoot or the other members of the band, only with Axl. To bash Bumblefoot for not moving forward with the music, the direction of the band, or his music talents or contributions is useless and stupid. Axl is the one who calls all the shots, and that is clear by the messages posted by Bumblefoot on the front page by the OP.

Why hasn't this been locked yet?

Good Question,I'm going to see what Subs says/does in response,I may become a lurker and only post on the GNR forum,and chat on FB.

Seriously, personal attacks and arguments just make this place look bad. Where are the mods to put a stop to all of this?

Just lock this topic or atleast move it to the Attitude section. Everything I come on here there's about 10 more pages of bashing and bullshit that is useless to someone like me who would want to engage in a thoughtful discussion, not fight amongst people I don't know.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Personal attacks, total lack of control, and one band member never coming back. #epicfail

Yes,all true but there is honestly no way to repair the damage,so what happens next?

I am honestly upset about how Ron was treated,allowing the screenshot of the convo to stay up,ad infinitum,ad nauseum.

Ron probably knows that he shouldn't of said those things, even in a private email. You can play the blame game all you want, but at the end of the day you can't ignore the fact that this isn't the first time Ron has shown UTTER frustration at GN'R. I love Ron and GN'R with all my heart, but it's not a good thing when one of the bands vital members starts to talk as if it's a burden to be there.....

is it just me that understands ron ?? i have chronic pain too and im always pissed off...at work, at home...everywhere ! so cut the guy some slack

fighting chronic pain , depression and getting a million hate/stupid/annoying messages on FB everyday isnt easy !

Definately,and in addition being hounded endlessly about work,and somebody posting screenshots of your pm's is unacceptable.

Plus,this is typical Ron,remember him goofing on people that were ebombing him with requests on his live feeds?

He in no way deserved what he had to endure by coming here,there was a line crossed.

is it just me that understands ron ?? i have chronic pain too and im always pissed off...at work, at home...everywhere ! so cut the guy some slack

fighting chronic pain , depression and getting a million hate/stupid/annoying messages on FB everyday isnt easy !

Definately,and in addition being hounded endlessly about work,and somebody posting screenshots of your pm's is unacceptable.

Plus,this is typical Ron,remember him goofing on people that were ebombing him with requests on his live feeds?

He in no way deserved what he had to endure by coming here,there was a line crossed.

exactly there's nothing wrong in asking the tougher questions...if u do it respectably

exactly there's nothing wrong in asking the tougher questions...if u do it respectably

The "tough questions" asked by *some people* were nothing but thinly veiled attacks,by the same group that comes here daily to talk shit about the band,it's time to clean house.

IMO,the quote "evil is allowed to occur when the good people stand by and do nothing" is applicable here. ;)

oh I'm sorry I missed Bumblefoot's chat but I'm glad to read he's feeling better :)

IMO, BBF was tired of being asked about videos and albums and what will Axl do while he was on vacation and said "Fuck this, fuck that" and some of you guys read too much between the lines.

I don't suffer any chronic pain (thankfully) that may affect my humor but I do have a lot of work and the other day I was so tired of picking and relocating penguins from the public beaches that I said I don't want to see a fucking penguin til next year

Thankfully nobody sent that statement to the newspapers accusing me of hating penguins :rolleyes:

As for the OP yes making public a private conversation is just wrong so you either freaked out and wanted to hear the opinion of other forum members or you are a douche craving for attention (I'm undecided because I don't know you OP so I can't judge you but yes, sharing private conversations is wrong)

And posting someone else's photos without that person's consent is also wrong, posting someone's phone number, email and/or postal address is also wrong in case you wonder. What is wrong with some of you guys?

Every thread ends being spammed with insults and personal attacks and "thought" users disrespecting band members... I do understand mods tolerate certain things because if not some users may complain about the lack of "freedom of speech" but being disrespectful isn't freedom of speech! You can ask the same questions politely or you can be an asshole and keep the band members away from this forum spoiling the fun to the rest of us which it seems some users succeeded to accomplish :fuckyou:

Ahhhh man life must be so tough for you, have a wank cry baby or better still bumblefoot will see you two have a connection and slip his well oiled cock into your wide gaping butt

Edited by bionic56

I've had back surgery and have screws and plates in my neck and yes it sucks dealing with it every day. Don't go on FB and those annoying messages go away. If bbf is w/ his family having dinner why is he conversing on FB w/ someone he doesn't know?

I talked to BBF on fb last night and I will share the just of my conversation because unlike the OP, I am not trying to garner attention. And because he said something that some of you will appreciate. He said that the "bad fans make him appreciate the good ones even more." Saying that it's all about respect. We talked for a bit, then I left him alone. I didn't badger him with questions.

Sometimes we forget that these guys are people too. If you treat people with dignity and respect, usually they return the favor. He is a really cool guy, and he really cares about us fans, more than Axl probably does, but thats a different topic.

I agree with most of you, nothing would make me happier than some sort of gnr reunion. But that's not up to me. And I'm not going to take it out on BBF or any other new memebers liek a spoiled child. And I am not going to judge the music this band makes because it's not slash and the boys. Music isn't sports people, not a competition. Listen and enjoy, if you don't like it then don't listen to it. Find something else to do with your life, it's that simple.

I talked to BBF on fb last night and I will share the just of my conversation because unlike the OP, I am not trying to garner attention. And because he said something that some of you will appreciate. He said that the "bad fans make him appreciate the good ones even more." Saying that it's all about respect. We talked for a bit, then I left him alone. I didn't badger him with questions.

Sometimes we forget that these guys are people too. If you treat people with dignity and respect, usually they return the favor. He is a really cool guy, and he really cares about us fans, more than Axl probably does, but thats a different topic.

I agree with most of you, nothing would make me happier than some sort of gnr reunion. But that's not up to me. And I'm not going to take it out on BBF or any other new memebers liek a spoiled child. And I am not going to judge the music this band makes because it's not slash and the boys. Music isn't sports people, not a competition. Listen and enjoy, if you don't like it then don't listen to it. Find something else to do with your life, it's that simple.

great post brother

I've had back surgery and have screws and plates in my neck and yes it sucks dealing with it every day. Don't go on FB and those annoying messages go away. If bbf is w/ his family having dinner why is he conversing on FB w/ someone he doesn't know?

he was always like that...he shouldnt have to stop connecting with his fans because of a few spoiled brats...people need to grow up...just because ron is 1 or 2 clicks away from a conversation doesnt mean we should bother him.

Can't believe a word yo say Mr. , why post this if you are not after attention. Stop lying really man, it's pathetic.