Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sailaway

There will always be people that wont like the things i do but there will always be people that DO like what i did, so i accept your opinion

Okay,Im calm now...where do you live? Do you know what honor is?

See,what I think you did was dishonorable,It is wrong to share private conversations,would you do that to a friend?

Also the people that are being nice to you and are liking you for doing that are the same peope that come here everyday and talk bad about GNR,.

@sailaway

There will always be people that wont like the things i do but there will always be people that DO like what i did, so i accept your opinion

See,what I think you did was dishonorable,It is wrong to share private conversations,would you do that to a friend?

Also the people that are being nice to you and are liking you for doing that are the same peope that come here everyday and talk bad about GNR,.

Maybe it was like that, but he never said it was a secret, and im sharing it with you, the people from here, to let you know and discuss it. im not fucking up so bad here.

@sailaway

Maybe it was like that, but he never said it was a secret, and im sharing it with you, the people from here, to let you know and discuss it. im not fucking up so bad here.

His personal/private facebook is Ron Thai

I am not a mod.
I only said I was WHEN I WAS
I NEVER wanted to be a full mod, EVER. Was never a plan to do so, there was no plan. If given the opportunity I would have declined.

:lol:

Oh and...good to know that Madison had me nailed, that only cements what she felt about you.

Never made it into the mod section did you..

Did she tell you all this when you were pretending to be her friend around the time Eric was deciding to boot her?

@sailaway

His personal/private facebook is Ron Thai

I know,thx.

Worst thread ever. We are all dumber for having read this nonsense. Everyone with multiple posts in this thread should be banned. Yes even you bumblefoot

Pfftt. More like Best Thread Ever.

And props to the mods for not deleting it like the last BBF clusterfuck thread.

completely agree. fun week for gnr fans.

@sailaway

Okay,Im calm now...where doOkay,but for future use,it is wrong to p you live? Do you know what honor is?

He didnt have to say it was secret,do you tell everything everyone tells you?

Who helped you to post the screenshot of the convo?

And I am being honest,the people being nice to you because you shared that are the same people that come here every day and talk bad about all of GNR,if you really care about the band,you should know the truth.

can we please set up a cease fire or set up a DMZ? :rofl-lol: everyone on this forum has been reduced to an idiot, myself included!

Fine by me man,Im not usually uptarded.

@sailaway

Okay,Im calm now...where doOkay,but for future use,it is wrong to p you live? Do you know what honor is?

And I am being honest,the people being nice to you because you shared that are the same people that come here every day and talk bad about all of GNR,if you really care about the band,you should know the truth.

can we please set up a cease fire or set up a DMZ? :rofl-lol: everyone on this forum has been reduced to an idiot, myself included!

lol nobody helped, its just a screen capture

@sailaway

Dude, just stop replying to ignaliza. He clearly doesn't understand what he did was way out of line and wrong. It may be a cultural thing or maybe he really is just stupid. Those with integrity already know posting private conversations is wrong.

@sailaway

Dude, just stop replying to ignaliza. He clearly doesn't understand what he did was way out of line and wrong. It may be a cultural thing or maybe he really is just stupid. Those with integrity already know posting private conversations is wrong.

what ron did is worse

@sailaway

No,he was unable to post it at first,SS and bonham "assisted" him

@sailaway

what ron did is worse

so two wrongs make a right? if someone else does something "worse" that makes something you did wrong ok? and what did he do exactly? defend himself when you posted personal information for the entire world to see? get angry with a punk like you when you violated his privacy?

are you brain damaged, dude?

@sailaway

cuz i inserted bad the image but the link was there so they inserted it, thats what i think, relax man

@sailaway

Agreed,Damage is done. Not really a way to repair anything,sadly.

@sailaway

cuz i inserted bad the image but the link was there so they inserted it, thats what i think, relax man

Okay,they helped you?

why did u wait 2 weeks to post it?

just when I think this band can't get any worse off it somehow finds a way, this band could so easily turn things around but i'm beginning to think they never will sadly.

on a side note i want bucket back

And I'd kill for a cigarette sometimes,but it aint gonna happen.