Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Sailway kindly refrain from insulting other members. This will be your first and final warning.

people need to report sailway's onstant personal attacks against other forum members.

People come here to talk about GnR and shouldn't have to be subjected to his/her constant verbal abuse. Not sure why the Mods let that continue in the D&N section.

Edited by Groghan

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sailway kindly refrain from insulting other members. This will be your first and final warning.

people need to report his/her constant personal attacks against other forum members.

People come here to talk about GnR and shouldn't have to be subjected to his/her constant verbal abuse. Not sure why the Mods let that continue in the D&N section.

lol at anyone who ends up requiring therapy from the way they were treated on a Guns N' Roses internet forum.

you'd think since many fans from mygnrforum and other fans online are shelling out thousands of dollars to see all these vegas residency shows....you'd think bumblefoot would say"YES. we are working on a new album. and YES. the new album comes in 2012" you'd think bumblefoot would say this considering all the money bumblefoot, axl, and rest of current gnr will make off these vegas residency shows. both from fans and promoters

If your insult consists of 'play Mario Kart' you're obviously terrible in the whole insult game.

Somebody with a far meaner disposition than me would remind you that all your posts and pics are widely available online.

I am laughing at the "mario kart crying jag" cuz I was laughing at what Dazey posted.

Yeah and being the class guy you are, called High out on it on the fucking boards last night AND today.

THAT got several comments in the mod section, not just from me I can assure.

I suggested we should have rules regarding private messages, yup I did, and I remain steadfast on that.

Funny you should mention that, for the first time since the takeover, you logged in as visible last night. "GUNSGUY" in big green letters. Mr. Team Member.

Why?...because fucking Bumblefoot was here.

Make yourself look important much?

Look everybody, Gunsguy is here with his inside bro Bumblefoot.

pfffttt

Reason was I was logged in on my other computer and did not hit anon after my wife needed this one, check the ip addresses for proof if ya like, no big conspiracy dude.

As much as you've tried to infer you are for soooo long...no, you are not.

I only said I was WHEN I WAS :rolleyes:

It's not a problem with getting rid of a grudge.Many grudges have been forgotten.

New friendships have formed between people that never used to get along (and have surprised many).

Some really good ones in fact.

You're an exception, you're continual slimey manipulations make it impossible.

Just like the power trips you were trying to pull when the reformation discussions were under way in the PM conferences, and you immediately set about trying to undermine good intentions.

None of your posts got intentinally deleted during the PM conferences for reasons you are suggesting, (while we're at it and your flinging more of your bullshit accusations around).

Don't think you were that important, I don't seem to recall much of what you offered up actually flying.

The posts got deleted...everybody's..even mine...as a courtesy to High, so he didn't have to weed through all the endless conversation posts.It was intended to leave the pertinent ones that contained information that he needed to implement or act upon, and do so in a convenient speedy manner without having to wade through pages and hundreds of messages.

His repsonse to those actions was "sweet!".

So spin your usual shit, it's not sticking

I'll also address this bullshit spin you've put on Attitude.

I did NOT dream it up as a place to throw the cupcakes.

You conveniently left out the part where Subs initially asked us all to think outside the box (which by the way, you did not, all you did was criticize).

Can I refresh your memory on my original idea for ATTITUDE..yeah?...thanks!

Keeping in mind Subs asked us to think outside the box, I suggested the idea of a section where people could post controversial topics without having to worry about reprimand...aaaaaand...I suggested that we get someone from each side of the spectrum, from opposing points of GnR view to moderate it.

I suggested BBA and MSL.

Radical idea in the early stages...thinking outside the box.

That, motherfucker, is what I suggested...NOT...make a section to throw the cupcakes.

I still like that version of the idea (lol) but needless to say it morphed from there and with the input of the team it became what it did.

It's a grudge and it is obvious to anyone who reads the forums daily... It is sad really.

I never wanted to argue about the section, it was at first I am not sure its a great idea trying to stir up different ideas, then it was BBA and MSL I was opposed to modding the section as you suggested, you freaked out and claimed I was not offering any ideas. If it was a team and we were trying to come up with stuff then why lash out? I certainly wasn't, I was offering my opinion, I know in your world I have another motive...

Yeah so could I brother.

And I'll have you know that when Subs contacted me when he first took over he was unsure of what direction he was going with the team, and after some serious conversations and opening his eyes on the bigger picture of how things were for months on end before he took over, it was then and ONLY then that he decided to keep a few people on the team, including you.

How's that for my sad miserable depressed asshole presence around here...prick.

I have no idea what you talked about, that would be between you guys, I was asked to stay on even though I knew that you would finally get your way in the end, and it doesn't even bother me :)

Oh there you go speaking for an "entire" people again.

In this case.. it's pretty rich, given the thread on you in the mod section in the last 24 hours, with more posts than from just myself.

The past was left in the past with many people.You being a manipulative scheemer, constantly trying to worm were your way into a full mod position (which according to senior staff, was NEVER going to happen) made it hard to do just that.Taking actions and saying things at other people's expense to try and further yourself.

Every time I'd let my guard down and start conversing with you, you'd pull some fucking stunt, everything always seemed to have alterior motives with you.

Just like last night, when you threw High and Sabbath under the bus to try to make yourself look like a big fucking wheel with Bumblefoot.

Got news for you friend, he tweets and PM's with lots of people, you're nothing special to him, as much as you try to spin it around here that you are.

"pfffttt" indeed

I NEVER wanted to be a full mod, EVER. Was never a plan to do so, there was no plan. If given the opportunity I would have declined, in fact I did when Madison approached me on more than one occasion before and after you were let go the first time for being the freakout man you are.

As for making myself look like a big deal, that aint the case, I have always tried to do my best around here before and after the takeover. You can think what you want but it does not change who I am or why I am here. You think everyone has motives for what they do and everything is so calculated when it is not the case. My motive is I am a fan and want to discuss them, imagine that :thumbsup:

Every time I'd let my guard down and start conversing with you, you'd pull some fucking stunt, everything always seemed to have alterior motives with you.

Too bad I don't believe in posting pm's , oh well I have no idea what you mean by this. Everytime I pull some stunt? Fuck last week I wanted to hook up for a beer with you then today I get home from work and your acting out again on the board against me (not the first time) Usually you post some long anti gunsguy rant then delete it, I had got used to it actually :thumbsup:

Anyway this is stupid, I am an asshole, you are an asshole blah blah blah, I don't give a fuck about you or what you think honestly I am here for the band I love

So say what ya like about me I could give a rat's ass :jerkoff:

I KNOW who you are and what your about, so nothing you write is a surprise to me. Madison was right about you all along :book: She is still a crazy but she nailed you spot on.

I wont respond to your response anymore so go ahead and post about it :popcorn:

Edited by gunsguy

people need to report his/her constant personal attacks against other forum members.

lol at anyone who ends up requiring therapy from the way they were treated on a Guns N' Roses internet forum.

Who needs therapy?

Just curious why he doesn't have to follow forum rules. Every topic on here has sailway calling people cunts and other personal attacks and insults.

His negativity and toxic behavior is embarrassing for all of us. He/she shouldn't be allowed to disrespect forum rules.

Ha!

Wow, remember when GNR concerts use to provoke a 50 page thread?

Lots of hate to go around it seems. Think everyone needs to calm down and remember that this is just a band; it's just rock n' roll. We often accuse Axl of taking things too seriously with regards to R&R, but wow guys (and gals), let's walk it back a bit.

First, to the OP. I don't doubt your heart was in the right place, but it isn't kosher to do what you did. Look, I get it, you were excited, but did you really think Bumblefoot is going to genuinely vent about his band and employer to some unknown fan on the Internet? Some things just aren't cool, or shouldn't be exploited or exposed so soon after they've happened. I got to party with the band nearly three years ago; it's one of the coolest nights of my life and would love to tell you all what went down. But out of respect for the guys I met that night, I don't think it would be appropriate to share something that they likely wouldn't appreciate going around. Maybe on day when I feel enough time has transpired, but now isn't the time. With these sorts of these, you need to use better judgement than you've demonstrated here.

That said, not sure why so much hate is directed to the OP when Ron might have been advised to use a little more discretion with regards to what he said. The written word expressed through the Internet is possibly the worst vehicle to express sarcasm. Sentiments, as they were expressed by Ron, can easily be taken out of context or at face value (which was the case here) when this was not the speaker's primary intention. As a public person and personality, Ron might be better off being a little more straightforward if there's a risk that his snarky attitude won't properly be received (ie. don't spout off about your band to someone you don't know and who may not get that you're having some fun).

And wow guys, you finally get a member of GNR on here and some of you take it as an opportunity to lambast the guy. So you're "interested in how Ron feels about playing in a cover band." Do you honestly think asking the question in that manner is going to get you a serious answer, or at the very least, an answer that you find satisfactory? If your sibling's spouse suddenly lost a ton of weight, would you ask them how their "fat fuck of a wife/husband lost the fat?"

I was online last night but didn't bother asking Ron anything because I knew he wasn't going to answer what I was interested in. So why pester him with those questions and take up time and space for those who finally had an opportunity to ask a current member of GNR a question? For some of you, your basic need of having your asshole question answered (even though you probably knew he wasn't going to address it) superseded the needs of more genuine and deserving fans. And you wonder why you're so hated around here. There's always going to be room for debate and valid criticism, but it's sad that some use this environment to be a dick.

And to GunsGuy, Zint and any other mods, I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Sorry to hear there are differences of opinion, but airing out your differences in the public arena might not be the best avenue to take. Just a suggestion.

Edited by downzy

hello,my name is sailaway.I can't put spaces inbetween my comas because I'm an insignficunt,go play mario kart you imbicile.My name is sailaway.

Well if that's who you are for your own sake, I would highly recommend u control that time of the month thingy of yours..it's making me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Oh and I miss Buckethead :( How sick would it be if Bucket came in here for a chat?!?!

Edited by AxlRose14

And to GunsGuy, Zint and any other mods, I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Sorry to hear there are differences of opinion, but airing out your differences in the public arena might not be the best avenue to take. Just a suggestion.

I know I agree but when pushed over and over in public, I responded, my bad. The fun was gone and so am I kinda thing B)

I said what I said and meant it. I disagreed with the mods, and apparently they have a whole thread about it in the mod section LOL.

Time to move forward

Edited by gunsguy

Why are there so many idiots on here now? It's like intelligent debate went completely out of the window in favour of horrendous abuse of each other and of the English language... this place used to be amazing for debates.

You dreamin' of 2006, bro. :lol: Good ole' days. There certainly has been a drop of..err, intelligence, since those times.

Edited by IndiannaRose

Wow, remember when GNR concerts use to provoke a 50 page thread?

Lots of hate to go around it seems. Think everyone needs to calm down and remember that this is just a band; it's just rock n' roll. We often accuse Axl of taking things too seriously with regards to R&R, but wow guys (and gals), let's walk it back a bit.

First, to the OP. I don't doubt your heart was in the right place, but it isn't kosher to do what you did. Look, I get it, you were excited, but did you really think Bumblefoot is going to genuinely vent about his band and employer to some unknown fan on the Internet? Some things just aren't cool, or shouldn't be exploited or exposed so soon after they've happened. I got to party with the band nearly three years ago; it's one of the coolest nights of my life and would love to tell you all what went down. But out of respect for the guys I met that night, I don't think it would be appropriate to share something that they likely wouldn't appreciate going around. Maybe on day when I feel enough time has transpired, but now isn't the time. With these sorts of these, you need to use better judgement than you've demonstrated here.

That said, not sure why so much hate is directed to the OP when Ron might have been advised to use a little more discretion with regards to what he said. The written word expressed through the Internet is possibly the worst vehicle to express sarcasm. Sentiments, as they were expressed by Ron, can easily be taken out of context or at face value (which was the case here) when this was not the speaker's primary intention. As a public person and personality, Ron might be better off being a little more straightforward if there's a risk that his snarky attitude won't properly be received (ie. don't spout off about your band to someone you don't know and who may not get that you're having some fun).

And wow guys, you finally get a member of GNR on here and some of you take it as an opportunity to lambast the guy. So you're "interested in how Ron feels about playing in a cover band." Do you honestly think asking the question in that manner is going to get you a serious answer, or at the very least, an answer that you find satisfactory? If your sibling's spouse suddenly lost a ton of weight, would you ask them how their "fat fuck of a wife/husband lost the fat?"

I was online last night but didn't bother asking Ron anything because I knew he wasn't going to answer what I was interested in. So why pester him with those questions and take up time and space to those who finally had an opportunity to ask a current member of GNR a question. For some of you, your basic need of having your asshole question answered (even though you probably knew he wasn't going to address it) superseded the needs of more genuine and deserving fans. And you wonder why you're so hated around here. There's always going to be room for debate and valid criticism, but it's sad that some use this environment to be a dick.

I get it, thats the kind of reply/post that i wanted for this topic not just insults.

Why are there so many idiots on here now? It's like intelligent debate went completely out of the window in favour of horrendous abuse of each other and of the English language... this place used to be amazing for debates.

if you want mature debate , try transexual for uk site, lots of bating going on there

If Sailaway isn't banned tonight it's clear that he/she is receiving special treatment from the mods.

The mods love warchild, even though it's quite obvious she's a crazy lunatic with about fifty different accounts here.

I have ONE account,and I am not a she,I will be reporting any further absurdities.

Contact subs if you need further info